Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Words to live by.......

Blown 472
    It has been said that ninety-nine out of a hundred boys and girls have practiced self-abuse or masturbation some time in their lives. It is one of the greatest juvenile problems in the entire field of sex.

topless
    Blown 472:
    It has been said that ninety-nine out of a hundred boys and girls have practiced self-abuse or masturbation some time in their lives. It is one of the greatest juvenile problems in the entire field of sex. masterbation??? problem???? huh???

Blown 472
    topless:
    Blown 472:
    It has been said that ninety-nine out of a hundred boys and girls have practiced self-abuse or masturbation some time in their lives. It is one of the greatest juvenile problems in the entire field of sex. masterbation??? problem???? huh??? Something your not telling us?

JetBoatRich
    They are not hurting anybody are they?

topless
    Oh come now Blown....Aren't you the one who wanted to wear the "dress" and drink alot of whiskey if Killer lost the race??? Maybe there is something YOU'RE not telling US. I don't kiss and tell especially kiss myself and tell. lol
    [ January 16, 2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

JetBoatRich
    You could have a point on Blown frown

Blown 472
    topless:
    Oh come now Blown....Aren't you the one who wanted to wear the "dress" and drink alot of whiskey if Killer lost the race??? Maybe there is something YOU'RE not telling US. I don't kiss and tell especially kiss myself and tell. lol Ho, yeah, now I remember.
    Kiss your self??? what are you James Brown now?

Thunderbutt
    Blown 472:
    It has been said that ninety-nine out of a hundred boys and girls have practiced self-abuse or masturbation some time in their lives. It is one of the greatest juvenile problems in the entire field of sex. If God didn't want you to, he wouldn't have made your arms so long. I can't believe I said that

topless
    Blown 472:
    topless:
    Oh come now Blown....Aren't you the one who wanted to wear the "dress" and drink alot of whiskey if Killer lost the race??? Maybe there is something YOU'RE not telling US. I don't kiss and tell especially kiss myself and tell. lol Ho, yeah, now I remember.
    Kiss your self??? what are you James Brown now? You lost me on the James Brown thing.

Blown 472
    raza zafazen Jump back kiss myself, haaaaaaa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast