Thread: Can you believe some of the nut jobs..

Blown 472

Mandelon
    Ted Rueter, director of Noise Free America, observed that "these illegal hot rod exhausts increase noise levels, which produces chaos and confusion. In this atmosphere, accidents increase, property values decline, and criminality flourishes. Flowmaster's noise machines harm the quality of American life."
    Noise Free America is a national organization devoted to opposing noise pollution. Their web site is at http://www.noisefree.org.
    I love that, loud exhausts lead to an increase in criminality......Gimme a F-ing break.
    [ March 10, 2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

cyclone
    that's the lamest thing i've ever read.

Her454
    And I always thought "Loud Pipes Saved Lives".

Blown 472
    Her454:
    And I always thought "Loud Pipes Saved Lives". You should check out some of the other stuff on their site, they hate leaf blowers. Bunch of berkenstock wearing, volvo driving, bark eaters.

waterslinger
    Some people just have no life.

Jungle Boy
    Too much acid in their younger days. Just another example of a "group of few" devil trying to push their shit on the masses. Kill them before they multiply.

HammerDown
    Her454:
    And I always thought "Loud Pipes Saved Lives". The more you post...the more I like.

gnarley
    I wonder how they'd feel if they had a very loud mocking bird in a tree above their bedroom singing as loud as it could at 3:00 AM for weeks on end? I consider that noisy & obnoxious!
    I finally shot the damn thing at sunrise one morning with my red rider BB rifle while sitting in my boat eek!

Catmando
    gnarley:
    I wonder how they'd feel if they had a very loud mocking bird in a tree above their bedroom singing as loud as it could at 3:00 AM for weeks on end? I consider that noisy & obnoxious!
    I finally shot the damn thing at sunrise one morning with my red rider BB rifle while sitting in my boat eek! I guess you showed THAT bird. Now his buddies are gonna come and serenade you 24/7. wink