Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can some one explain....

Blown 472
    rioting retards after a sporting event???

Craig
    Reminds me of Detroit, they riot when they win, they riot when they lose They're out there tearing crap up in their own town, what a bunch of of low life morons.

JetBoatRich
    A few jerks can really ruin a celebration.
    Take the loss and move on

RiverKitty
    Craig:
    Reminds me of Detroit, they riot when they win, they riot when they lose They're out there tearing crap up in their own town, what a bunch of of low life morons. EXACTLY!
    Usually you riot "a little bit" when your team WINS, not when they loose!
    Could you *imagine* what would have happened IF they WON???
    [ January 27, 2003, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

MJ19
    A friend of mine is a raider's fan and hubby is a chief's fan...and so as a gift she surprized him with tickets to a raiders/chiefs game in oakland...they made a 'mini weekend vacation' out of the deal and when they got there some raider's fans beat the shit out of her hubby in the bathroom and stole his 'cheif's' jacket argue
    ...how lame is that? Yeah let's beat someone up because they have a jacket on...lame!!! devil

RiverKitty
    MJ19:
    A friend of mine is a raider's fan and hubby is a chief's fan...and so as a gift she surprized him with tickets to a raiders/chiefs game in oakland...they made a 'mini weekend vacation' out of the deal and when they got there some raider's fans beat the shit out of her hubby in the bathroom and stole his 'cheif's' jacket argue
    ...how lame is that? Yeah let's beat someone up because they have a jacket on...lame!!! devil You've GOT to be kidding!!!
    That's HORRIBLE!!!!
    Geez! I feel so bad for them!!!
    Being a fan is one thing....but that's just plain B.S.!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
    You hear that all the time, that is why I dislike the Raiders so much

HCS
    Ever been to Oakland? they riot when the sun goes down every day. Bad Bad place.
    The only reason were hearing about it is because of the Raiders. Other than that it's a normal day event.

Charley
    Oakland has more than their fair share of POS fans.....I know that this doesn't mean they are all bad...They aren't but on average they are a nasty bunch...... devil

JetBoatRich
    We were talking at work about how a lot of the Raider fans are out of control. Good thing football does not last all year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast