Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fear Factor Boaters??

Her454
    The application/questionaire is very long, anyone from the boards ever been on it or been considered a candidate?
    A co worker of mine is being "considered" and I was just curious how many, if any, brave boaters we have out there....

91nordic29
    no fear factor for me. i could never get through any of that.
    my sister and i are thinking of applying to "amazing race" though!

jbtrailerjim
    Not me. I'm not into eating buffalo balls, horses asshole, or whatever nasty ass thing they dream up for people to eat.

Ziggy
    91nordic29:
    no fear factor for me. i could never get through any of that.
    my sister and i are thinking of applying to "amazing race" though! No Fear Factor for me---I'd barf the moment some cowbrains or some other chit was put on a plate in front of me..the physical stuff would be fun though.
    Amazing Race would be an absolute rush to do, takes some brains.
    As well The Mole would be a fun one..

Her454
    Anyone ever see the episode where they made them jump from a moving boat to another moving boat, side by side at about 50mph....one guy really bashed hard against the side of the boat and it looked like he got sucked right under it....SOME of the physical stuff looks fun, but the mere association with snakes, rats, spiders and the stuff they make you eat.....forget it, I have to turn it off.

dimarcobros
    Eating that shit would never happen with me but I would be able to handle things crawling on me.
    DMB

Her454:
    Anyone ever see the episode where they made them jump from a moving boat to another moving boat, side by side at about 50mph....one guy really bashed hard against the side of the boat and it looked like he got sucked right under it....SOME of the physical stuff looks fun, but the mere association with snakes, rats, spiders and the stuff they make you eat.....forget it, I have to turn it off. That guy who went "splat" on the side of the boat was a classic. Everyone hated him - he was cocky and obnoxious as hell. I'm convinced that each episode has at least one competitor chosen just to lose or be hated by the others.
    Spiders and rats and snakes, Oh my!!! eek! wink

jbtrailerjim
    Her454:
    Anyone ever see the episode where they made them jump from a moving boat to another moving boat, side by side at about 50mph....one guy really bashed hard against the side of the boat and it looked like he got sucked right under it....SOME of the physical stuff looks fun, but the mere association with snakes, rats, spiders and the stuff they make you eat.....forget it, I have to turn it off. Yah, I saw that one. They used Ultra Boats in that one and John West was there. He told me that guy broke his jaw when that happened. They are going to have another episode with some type of boat and water stunt. John went and did the taping of it a couple of weeks ago.

Mrs Scuba
    I most definitely would be interested. Yes, I printed up the application and it is very long. I don;'t get too grossed out in the covering of snakes, roaches, mice, etc, but the eating I would try to do but don't know if I would keep it down. Hey, for money I will try almost anything...

Her454
    Mrs Scuba:
    I most definitely would be interested. Yes, I printed up the application and it is very long. I don;'t get too grossed out in the covering of snakes, roaches, mice, etc, but the eating I would try to do but don't know if I would keep it down. Hey, for money I will try almost anything... Mrs Scuba....money is money, but I wouldnt be caught dead anywhere near a f'ng snake for less than a million. wink They only get 50K for all that crap! HELLLLL Nooooooooo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast