Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has it been 10 minutes yet?

Sandbar Junkies
    Well I was talking to Mr. flynn vee on the phone the other night and he says let me call you back in 10 minutes, well 6days later the phone rings and you will never guess who it is. I might not have taken it personal but I was talking to Kilrtoy on Thursday night and Mr. Flynn vee beeps in and Kilrtoy says hey I call you back in a little while, so how many days is considered a little while. :confuse because I'm still waiting.

Mandelon
    Oh, some people.

ratso
    I have a friend who does the same thing to everybody. I just don't answer when he does call back a few days later, then he drops by to ask if there is something wrong. If we all go out to eat, he is never on time, He is always "on his way" and is usually about 30 minutes late, so we don't ask him to meet us for anything anymore. He will bum a cigar, beer, anything, but he has this personality that just makes you like him anyway.

SCUBA STEVE
    My only question is wtf are you doing talking to those guys for? Why arent you talking to their wives??? j/k

Sandbar Junkies
    There wives were here and they were to busy on the phone to notice they were gone.

SCUBA STEVE
    Sandbar Junkies:
    There wives were here and they were to busy on the phone to notice they were gone. I should have known! LOL. Are you guys goint to make to Havasu on the 20th?

Sandbar Junkies
    I think so. I have been begging to go every week but we have had plans.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Sandbar Junkies:
    Well I was talking to Mr. flynn vee on the phone the other night and he says let me call you back in 10 minutes, well 6days later the phone rings and you will never guess who it is. I might not have taken it personal but I was talking to Kilrtoy on Thursday night and Mr. Flynn vee beeps in and Kilrtoy says hey I call you back in a little while, so how many days is considered a little while. :confuse because I'm still waiting. His 10 mins is 6-10 days carl. I should have warned you about that. LOL!!

Sandbar Junkies
    I think he only called me back because I had Miguel bag on him.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    He missed you. He was waiting for you to hop in the swing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast