Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RIVERDAVE

24RODjr
    Looks to me like someone is afraid to confront dave so they register under a pseudonym...
    Does anyone else smell a cat....a PUSSY cat?

Kim Hanson
    bada bing:
    I would have to agree with MR. Sneed River Dave dont know shit as do most of those who post on this site, this site blows its turned into a bunch of hillbillys talkin smack of course this is my 0.2 There isn't much smack-talking in here......( . )( . ).....

Jordy
    A.SNEED:
    jordy you no anything are you to busy trying to learn from dave I have no idea what you are trying to say. Some capital letters are OK (just try to hold off putting the whole post in caps) as well as punctuation, as it doesn't cost anything extra to put in the post and comes with the keyboard.

Kim Hanson
    jordanpaulk:
    A.SNEED:
    jordy you no anything are you to busy trying to learn from dave I have no idea what you are trying to say. Some capital letters are OK (just try to hold off putting the whole post in caps) as well as punctuation, as it doesn't cost anything extra to put in the post and comes with the keyboard. ROTFLMAO.........( . )( . ).....

A.SNEED
    what i was trying to say was what are you doing in the cats in tunnel section when you own that fine 78 jet boat

PlayTime
    Shhhhhh everybody, Senior poster Sneed is speaking, I want to hear all about his boat, and I would like to hear what prop he would recomend. wink
    I'll take a waaaaaaaahhhhburger mbrown2.
    No pickles please.

Jordy
    A.SNEED:
    what i was trying to say was what are you doing in the cats in tunnel section when you own that fine 78 jet boat Gee, I really don't know how I didn't get that from this post:
    A.SNEED:
    jordy you no anything are you to busy trying to learn from dave So what kind of fine boat do you have and what kind of quality boat related posts can you offer to this board? Or did you just plan on coming here (although I have an idea you are just hiding behind a made up screen name) and stirring up the shit? You're in the wrong forum for that I might add. The powers that be would like to keep these forums for tech related posts.
    So tell us about all your knowlege and expertise in the boating arena if you have time to spell it all out, although we may need a translation based upon your previous intellectual posts that went right over my head.
    Welcome to the boards by the way.

bada bing
    I would much rather read 1 or 2 factual post versus 3000 post of nonsense, RD wants us to speak our mind and to be honest right correct me if im wrong ?

A.SNEED
    I really didnt come here to start anything just give my opinion on one man and that would be riverdave.I truly think the man is in idiot.

A.SNEED
    o yea jordy you need nos and playtime you need blower

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast