Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just joining

Blown Away
    Hi everyone!
    My fiance( Tony), has been checking this site out for days now so I thought I would go ahead and get us on. We will get you all a pic of our boat soon, as Tony's putting it all together for lot's of summer fun! :220v: We would like to hook up with other jet boaters. talk to you soon
    JeaLynn

OneFastOne164
    Welcome to ***boat....

Blown Away
    My Bo works on jetboats here in Auburn, so this should be alot of fun for us.

Psycho Squid
    welcome guys.......
    squid.

malcolm
    Welcome, feel free to check out the N/W guys and gals thread to find out what us WA state jet boaters are up to.

Captain Assin' Off
    Blown Away is the name of a boat owned coincidentely by a chap named Tony, that I know personaly. Hmm, could it be Tony Skagen? Hey Dude, and Fiance'. That fag! Which boat is he going to run this year, that 21" Pickle, or the "Old Blown Away"? Is he going to sell me his other hull? What's he going to do with that 468, still haven't heard. Oh, by the way, this is Matt. (and Kim) A very welcome, and it's about time. All you N.W. boaters will thoroughly enjoy Tony and J-Lynn, as we have! Be forwarned though, to beat Tony, is a F'in TALL ORDER! He knows his Boats! :skull:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Welcome. :rollside:
    Doesn't everyone who owns a jetboat work on jetboats? This is a good site, with a lot of good, and knowledgable, folks here. The drama is a free perk. :argue:

Wicked Performance Boats
    Hi everyone!
    My fiance( Tony), has been checking this site out for days now so I thought I would go ahead and get us on. We will get you all a pic of our boat soon, as Tony's putting it all together for lot's of summer fun! :220v: We would like to hook up with other jet boaters. talk to you soon
    JeaLynn
    Welcome to Just Jets!!! there's a lot of good peeps on here. May this be the start of a great thing. Budlight ps. I used to live on Vashon Island.

1968Droptop
    All you N.W. boaters will thoroughly enjoy Tony and J-Lynn, as we have! Be forwarned though, to beat Tony, is a F'in TALL ORDER! He knows his Boats! :skull:
    Tony is sitting next to me right now trying to figure out how to beat Tony ? Oh wait a minute, which Tony am I talking about, now I'm cunfused...again...LOL. Now we have multiple Chris' AND multiple Tony's, what's next multiple Matt's ? HOLY CHIT, what am I saying :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: .

Blown Away
    Hi Matt & Kim!
    Yes this is JeaLynn and Tony whatssssssssss up? He's currently putting the 21 Daytona together :crossx: We sure had alot of fun with you two at the river, and look forward to more fun this year. Those off weekends rock! We are planning Memorial at the river what about you two? Tell Kim we said hello. Tony has been working late everynight on the boat. He's now laying on the couch trying to convince me he needs more parts :cry: We are going snowmobiling this Sunday to Roslin. Winters been fun too, but we are so ready to hit the water. Talk to you guys soon!
    T&J

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast