Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like my boating season is over

Catmando
    Was out with a friend in my boat, and running with a couple guys in their 29 Scarab. At 4000RPM(75MPH) a lifter or valve spring let go. Probly can't get it fixed until next year(I'm not working right now).
    Anybody else on the trailer? Feel free to commiserate with me. frown

Boozer
    Catmando:
    Was out with a friend in my boat, and running with a couple guys in their 29 Scarab. At 4000RPM(75MPH) a lifter or valve spring let go. Probly can't get it fixed until next year(I'm not working right now).
    Anybody else on the trailer? Feel free to commiserate with me. What happened to your legacy for life? I thought you were selling a break through product?

Blown 472
    Catmando:
    Anybody else on the trailer? Feel free to commiserate with me. I am sure bush is to blame for it. Sorry to hear bout it, just giving you some shit.

OGShocker
    Blown 472:
    Catmando:
    Anybody else on the trailer? Feel free to commiserate with me. I am sure bush is to blame for it. Sorry to hear bout it, just giving you some shit. LMAO!

Seadog
    Sorry to hear about it. At 4k seems like there must be something else contributing or it was getting ready to go anyway. Maybe you can go over to New Mexico and visit your friends, I heard Richardson had turned it into a left wing amnesty program.

Havasu_Dreamin
    DAMN! Must be a republican conspiracy!
    j/k, hopefully it's not too expensive to get it all fixed.

mike37
    No mater what your political views are your boat being broke sucks
    Good luck in getting it fixed and hope you find a job soon to

Dave C
    My damn drive broke right before Labor day.
    But since I am a damn Republican, I have enough green to get it fixed. (j/k)
    The damn mechanic is taking his time though so I might have to kick his ass into gear.
    I hope to have it back this week.

mickeyfinn
    Damn Conservatives....Must have snuck into your garage and F'd up your motor.

VillainDave
    Wow! isn't this a great country, you have no job which means no green backs to fix your boat ! i have to hand it to those fellas in DC!
    Dude i'm am sorry to hear that maybe things will change real soon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast