Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot boat at the show

bchbum
    We stopped at the ***boat booth at the show . My kids got stickers , they wanted $2.00 for a keychain floater .All the other places were giving them away .I know they said they don't make any $ from us readers but don't nail us at the shows.

Mandelon
    It would have been cool if they at least had some freebies for subscribers!

Mohavekid
    The only freebe you get is the t-shirt.
    Oh, wait. They say you get those free, but they just never seem to show up in the mail. Hmmmm.

Beautiful Noise
    Mohavekid,Was that your Shirt I got in the mail I wasn't sure who to Thank wink
    Steve

andy01
    bchbum:
    We stopped at the ***boat booth at the show . My kids got stickers , they wanted $2.00 for a keychain floater .All the other places were giving them away .I know they said they don't make any $ from us readers but don't nail us at the shows. They have to make money to pay for this web site that cost them so much money! j/k
    Andy

JustMVG
    Every time i have stopped by the Hot Boat booth, it always seems like the people manning the booth are bored and could care less about the visitors to the show. Ask a question and they give you a "why are you bothering me" look, tell them your a subscriber and they just give you a "thats nice now run along" attitude. no freebies nothing, not even for the kids, no not the adult type, but the real kids. I like the magazine but the customer service stinks. Mike VG

Duke
    they gave me a free copy of their magizine. i didnt see any stickers, and i saw the floating key chain for $2 too..

bordsmnj
    my girlfriend got the keychain for free!(gotta have cleavage i guess) But boy was that guy lost when i asked if anyone from the boards had stopped by."what?what boards? hot boat has a web site?"(probably due to the cleavage)

1Bahnerjet
    Mohavekid:
    The only freebe you get is the t-shirt.
    Oh, wait. They say you get those free, but they just never seem to show up in the mail. Hmmmm.
    Always got my T-Shirt But I really think its time they up dated the design ( the colors seem 80's ) or maybe show Flatbottom, Jet and Hydro? wink
    ======================
    Drive what you own and like what you Drive

bordsmnj
    well,i hate to sound like a whiney @$$,but i wanted to buy a hot boat shirt and thought pretty much the same thing about them being waaaay too eightys.PINK and PURPLE?? that guy seemed kinda bitter when i asked him if he had any men's shirts.Oh well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast