Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looky Lou's Memorial Weekend Pics

looky_lou
    I have 5 galleries up on my site from Lake Havasu Memorial Day Weekend. Many more to come soon!!
    Enjoy!
    Gallery 1
    Gallery 2
    Gallery 3
    Gallery 4
    Gallery 5

VillainDave
    Isn't that the way it always goes Some jerk like you has to come out and take pics and put the up on a pay site as far as I'm concerned you and your site can go too %@$^^%%!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    VillainDave:
    Isn't that the way it always goes Some jerk like you has to come out and take pics and put the up on a pay site as far as I'm concerned you and your site can go too %@$^^%%!!!!!! If you do each page by itself, cool..no site! He's the thong man, and he kicks ass!
    Lighten up abit, its all good!I want that GayLiners Ass though!.......( . )( . ).. wink

Johnwithjm
    Kim Hanson:
    VillainDave:
    Isn't that the way it always goes Some jerk like you has to come out and take pics and put the up on a pay site as far as I'm concerned you and your site can go too %@$^^%%!!!!!! If you do each page by itself, cool..no site! He's the thong man, and he kicks ass!
    Lighten up abit, its all good!I want that GayLiners Ass though!.......( . )( . ).. wink Kim that didn`t sound to good

spectratoad
    I want that GayLiners Ass though! I think you need to start a hot Gayliner website. ha ha We will have no gayness on these threads, lesbianism is ok but no gayness!

HavasuDreamin'
    jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

VillainDave
    Ok maybe I jumped the gun a bit!!! But just a bit and I don't want any guys ass!!!

looky_lou
    VD:
    I don't run a pay site. My site is a free site. I do have sponsors that are pay sites in order to try to cover my costs, which has not happened to this point. I spend more money on my sites than I take in.
    If you are offended by my pictures, don't look at them.
    If I have a picture on my site of you or anyone you know, and want it removed, I will be glad to remove it.
    There are hundreds of people out with cameras on the big weekends at havasu. If you don't want your picture taken I understand that. But your best bet would be to stay out of public and become a hermit, and especially stay away from Havasu on the BIG weekends. Go out mid week and have a blast with yourself.

VillainDave
    Chill Lou I don't have a problem with the photos nor do I think you run a pay site.
    As I said I jumped the gun!!!!!
    So lets just chill and enjoy and if you want I'll send you some of mine!

looky_lou
    VillainDave:
    Chill Lou I don't have a problem with the photos nor do I think you run a pay site.
    As I said I jumped the gun!!!!!
    So lets just chill and enjoy and if you want I'll send you some of mine! No problem VD. I wasn't really upset. I have been working in NYC for 4 days with about 8 total hours of sleep.
    I think I can speak for most on the board in saying that we would love to see your pics. Please post them to the board or set up a gallery on hotbotpics.com and let us know about it so that we can all enjoy them. Or email them to me and I will post them on my server without any ad banners (not my site, unless you say it is OK) with links to them here on the board.
    Does any of this make sense? I dont know, I am too tired!!! I need to get some sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast