Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fathers....what did you get?

Mandelon
    Wife wanted one of those restaurant style patio heaters....so that's what I got. It is pretty nice though, all stainless construction, and wheels on the back. I wonder how much I paid for it.
    My son made me a list of all the things he thinks I taught him. That was pretty cool. I had no idea I was so full of info!!

PussyPusher
    I got 3 new Cd's. Which is very cool since I never go out and buy them for myself anymore.

AZKC
    Chain Saw and a yard blower, and my kid went to a concert all day/night. And new fridge
    KC

JetBoatRich
    Hung out with the kids and my dad all day. A few presents, but the real prize was just hanging out with them . Took them riding in the afternoon so they could show Grandpa how they ride.

NastyOne
    I got my dad a fire pit for the backyard.

BK
    Got to spend the day with my 2 boys on the lake at CFW, doesnt get any better than that!

Ultra5150
    Got XM Radio for those long drives to Havasu, a Swiss Army divers watch and got to spend the whole weekend with my wife and daughter on the lake on our new Ultra 247xl. I was so stoked I forgot to take pictures. I will post some after the next trip.
    By the way XM radio kicks ass!! I may put it on the boat also.

nodigg
    My daughter graduated from college Saturday....now what will I find to do with that extra cash.......Now that's a gift that keeps on giving!
    [ June 16, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: nodigg ]

Hustler
    Spent all day with my dad, My brother and myself gave him a new MSD set up for the Rogers.

AquaBoogie
    Wife said I got a new boat. I'm assuming I'll hear the same line when my birthday comes around.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast