Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas Shortage in Arizona??

beer hunter
    Gas in south Orange County is averaging about $2.00 per gallon

miller19j
    The gas station around the corner from my office is $2.11 for regular $2.20 for special and $2.30 for super. God I love living in the Santa Ynez Valley! Arizona prices sound pretty cheap to me.

blownmoney
    yup, central coast 1.93 regular, az prices are sounding awsome!!

dkreuzen
    8/19/03 @ 4:00pm
    I just passed the Maverik station in Havasu and 87 was $1.759. That is usually the cheapest place in town. There doesn't seem to be a shortage but the prices keep going up.
    Dennis

chub
    I'm gonna take heat for this but here it goes, A line ruptures between AZ and Tex. and gas prices go up in AZ and Ca. Last year a refinery in Ca. goes offline and gas prices only skyrocket in Ca. I feel for everyone paying high gas prices I own a boat and drive 40 miles one way to work. Believe me I feel the pain too but why does So. Cal always get f'd when something happens to "a" gas supply? I think we're payin' for the poewr outage on the Eastcoast also. Sorry I had to let that all go.

sam pioske
    Hey guys How about $2,39 reg in my Nor. Cal town! 2 stations. What Gray out Davis and his buds can't screw us for, our people do the rest... Cal has gone to shit

SCUBA STEVE
    $1.99 today at my gas station, It was $1.93 when I left this morning. wtf??

carreraboat
    i think it is just another way of getting into our pocket books! I just paid 1.49 for unleaded in albq. nm

TCHB
    Hear we go again paying high prices for gas. Here in Huntington Beach its right under $2 for regular.

BajaMike
    I just wanted to know if I can get gas at Havasu this weekend....I'm not that worried about the price....I hate to haul 50 gallons of gas in my boat for 300 miles if I don't have to.
    It's amazing how much information you can get here in a short time. Thanks for all the info, you guys!
    idea
    Mike

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast