Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Higher Gas Prices and Boating

Mandelon
    I know, if everyone else sends each of us $5.00, then we'll all be rich!!!!!
    [ February 19, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

twistedpair
    Just gives me an excuse to sit at the beach and drink more beer (like I need one). My DD (Wife) does'nt like to drive too fast anyway. Now if beer prices start to skyrocket...... burningm

Rod-64
    Beer prices did go up!!! I have a friend who works for Budweiser who told me the product went up, and sure enough it was 20 clams for a case over here....used to pay 16 at Walgreens. Just now spent 32 bucks on gas for the work van and it was a little over half a tank.....Still won't stop using either though.

mbrown2
    We boat in Parker and "float more than boat", not looking forward to the prices...but f&(%$ its like smoking however much they raise those prices..people still keep smoking.

77charger
    Mandelon:
    I'm just going to raise my prices for my customers. Workers comp is up, liability rates are way up, Office rent, vehicle expenses ....everything.
    Its sad to pass the buck, but what else can you do??? Can't go boating less!!
    I guess I could really degrade myself and get an outboard!!! that is very true i call it greed from government,frivilous lawsuit attorneys and oil companies.Everyone has to pass the buck on down the line to pay

Just Tool'n
    Someone is allways looking for ways to get more $$$$$$$'s out of my wallet, & just when I get a new boat! No boat for past 3 years due to small kids now will have to resort to selling more tools to make more money!

JetBoatRich
    Good question, don't think I will cut down on any of the boating or running the boat. Actually we have more trips planned than last year. wink Just need to sell rides once we get the boat in the water.

Kilrtoy
    Cancel boating, Ok maybe not, just not as much throttle, The gas at the corner is 1.93. this is out of F#$%^in control

olds455jet
    Its only money, you cant take it with you. You might as well enjoy the river.

JetBoatRich
    Not going to leave money for the kids, let them get their own eek!
    Your right can't take it with you
    [ February 20, 2003, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast