Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack in the Box TACOS !

carbonmarine
    They are soooooo Dam fugg'in goood !!!
    The bad news is what is all this shit below for ingedients...I must admit, if it included cockroach meat I'd still gett'em though...
    Ingredients:
    TACO/MONSTER TACO Filling Ingredients: beef, water, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soy grits, seasoning [chili powder (chili peppers, spices, salt, garlic powder), wheat flour, taco mix (chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, onion), imitation beef extract (hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed soy, wheat and corn protein, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), silicon dioxide (added to prevent caking)], salt, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent). Tortilla ingredients: ground corn, water, lime. Soy, Wheat, Monosodium Glutamate, Fish, Sulfites

al cole'holic
    carbonmarine:
    The bad news is what is all this shit below for ingedients...I must admit, if it included cockroach meat I'd still gett'em though...
    Ingredients:
    TACO/MONSTER TACO Filling Ingredients: beef, water, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soy grits, seasoning [chili powder (chili peppers, spices, salt, garlic powder), wheat flour, taco mix (chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, onion), imitation beef extract (hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed soy, wheat and corn protein, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), silicon dioxide (added to prevent caking)], salt, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent). Tortilla ingredients: ground corn, water, lime. Soy, Wheat, Monosodium Glutamate, Fish, Sulfites I don't think they use to have beef in em...but they are the ****ing greatest

mbrown2
    Wife hates them...I love them

NorCal Gameshow
    throw in a breakfast jack and you have the perfect combination...
    2 tacos + 1 breakfast jack [ alternate bites] =the perfect combination

comin' unscrewed
    carbonmarine:
    Ingredients:
    TACO/MONSTER TACO Filling Ingredients: beef, water, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soy grits, seasoning [chili powder (chili peppers, spices, salt, garlic powder), wheat flour, taco mix (chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, onion), imitation beef extract (hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed soy, wheat and corn protein, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), silicon dioxide (added to prevent caking)], salt, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent). Tortilla ingredients: ground corn, water, lime. Soy, Wheat, Monosodium Glutamate, Fish, Sulfites Uhmm..... is that even food?

NorCal Gameshow
    fish in the tortilla???? you've gotta wonder where that came from, maybe there was a couple guys playing around with the recipe. one of them says it tastes good but i think it's missing something.... the other one says "i know lets throw in a little fish"

Jrocket
    Best tasting laxatives around!

HighRoller
    You know,I too used to dig the Monster Tacos,until I got a contract pulling loads of them from Kansas to the distribution centers in California.If you could get a whiff of how those things smell when they are frozen you'd yak!!They deep fry them at the restaurant probably just to sterilize them because they are cooked already before being shipped frozen.I had to hold my breath when shutting the trailer doors or else I'd gag.No more Monster Tacos for me.

Infomaniac
    What ya eatin there Rodney?
    Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box.
    Anyone old enough to remember that?

NorCal Gameshow
    Infomaniac:
    What ya eatin there Rodney?
    Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box.
    Anyone old enough to remember that? didn't he say something like "it's too big a eat"???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast