Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hershey squirt!!

Mandelon
    Dammit. Had to fart and pushed a little too hard. Now I am here with no underwear on. Hid them in the trash can in the bathroom. Luckily I got there fast enough before it soaked through to my pants!!! yuk
    [ August 04, 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

HOSS
    Jesus dude! Come on!

Kilrtoy
    You need to lay off the beer for awhile dude....

Mrs. RiverDave
    RD told me about the mexican in you and how you like to shit in the woods, dude your are gross and you shit yourself. eek! eek!
    Mrs.RD
    [ August 04, 2003, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. RiverDave ]

MagicMtnDan
    Mrs. RiverDave:
    RD told me about the mexican in you and how you like to shit in the woods, dude your are gross and you shit yourself. eek! eek!
    Mrs.RD Not like it was a mystery but this post confirms it: "Mrs. RiverDave" is clearly not a female.

Kim Hanson
    I'am still sitting back and watching......( . )( . ).......... wink

HOSS
    Yeah Kim me too,,,but it ain`t no girl. Or at least by MY standards. wink

ROZ
    Mandelon:
    Dammit. Pushed a little too hard. Now I am here with no underwear on. Hid them in the trash can in the bathroom. Luckily I got there fast enough before it soaked through to my pants!!! yuk Why the hell were you pushin when you weren't even in the bathroom yet?
    Kinda reminds me of a funny story though. Just before halftime at the Murph I went up to the restroom to pee before the halftime line began. The urinal basin was packed to I was peein in a stall toilet. All of a sudden some dude comes bustin in and swipes the next available stall which happen to be right next to the one I was peein in. There was like a serious mad commotion goin on and I glanced at the floor because I thought the guy fell over or something. He must have been wrestling to get his shorts down to sit on the toilet....Well he was a little too slow. Dude shit before his ass hit the seat exploding all over his shorts, shoes, and floor. Luckily none got on my new kicks. I finished my business and walked out of the stall I was in and everyone had the look of speechlesness on their faces...
    I washed my hands, left the bathroom, and told the suveniers vendor next to the snackbar that he has a customer interested in Charger sweats in stall number 2 in the mens bathroom.....He thought I was joking

HOSS
    Now blowin` dirt is a whole `nother deal.

Kim Hanson
    HOSS:
    Now blowin` dirt is a whole `nother deal. You just kill me Hoss!.....( . )( . ).......... wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast