Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Covers/Garages/Canopy?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I want to build a boat cover in the back yard but don't want something as cheezie as the Cosco one. Any body know where to get one. I can't build a steel building nor do I want to spend the $. I have searched the internet but can't get excited over them. Who has one they are happy with?

Biglue
    The costco one suck bro. I tried those and they are a pain in the ass. Wind shifts them around. They do leak when it rains. Constantly having to tighten the bungess that come with it. After a while the white covers look dirty and dated. I actually thought of asking this very question. It would be interesting to hear what others are doing.

Mandelon
    I saw a steel carport kit at Home Depot over the weekend. for posts, joists and steel panels for the roof, I but you could get sides too.

riverracerx
    Just back that thing into your pool and throw a towel over the transom.

al cole'holic
    ..how bout building a patio cover to match the house or existing patio cover, I've got a good guy..

the_gray_goose
    These things are great.
    castaic marine uses them in their storage yard.
    Buy 2 Baller,so that I have a place for mine in SCV.
    http://www.shelterking.com/
    http://www.shelterlogic.com/images/our_photos.jpg

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Thanks so far. Anyone use these? Any more Ideas?

Redneck
    The costco one suck bro. I tried those and they are a pain in the ass. Wind shifts them around. They do leak when it rains. Constantly having to tighten the bungess that come with it. After a while the white covers look dirty and dated. I actually thought of asking this very question. It would be interesting to hear what others are doing.
    I took mine back to costco after a year and got a full refund then I put up a steel carport next to my house been very happy with it. its a 13x40 with one side inclosed and the back enclosed. (house is the otherside enclosed) I love it boat is staying nice and warm. I thnk I payed like 2600 from a guy in lancaster pm me if you want his #. I have a friend that got a cover from him in like 1994 and it looks brand new still.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I took mine back to costco after a year and got a full refund then I put up a steel carport next to my house been very happy with it. its a 13x40 with one side inclosed and the back enclosed. (house is the otherside enclosed) I love it boat is staying nice and warm. I thnk I payed like 2600 from a guy in lancaster pm me if you want his #. I have a friend that got a cover from him in like 1994 and it looks brand new still.
    Check pms!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast