Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Science question:

Mandelon
    Why: Does sometimes when you pee, it makes a lot of bubbles and othere times hardly any?

Kilrtoy
    CAR-BON-A-TION

mike37
    hmm good question

Boozer
    Prolly for the same reason that sometimes when you pee its clear, sometimes it's yellow, and sometimes it's almost brown. Just depends on the crap you drink. Drink lots of water and your pee will be clear and will not bubble. Or maybe you just got a lot of oxygen trapped in your bladder or something.

bigerich
    I am sure it has something to do with the ambient air temp., barometric pressure and time of year. But then again, I may know nothing.

sidewound
    I believe it's all in the angle of attack! much like a boat! A smooth entry planing on the surface makes for minimal water disturbance. However, change the angle to a more verticle drop and watch the disturbance.
    RE: STAND BACK A WAYS!
    Peace Man
    CESAR

TOBTEK
    here is another good question. you yawn from a lack of oxygen to your brain right.....so then why are yawns contageous?(sp) I dont get it!

Boozer
    TOBTEK:
    here is another good question. you yawn from a lack of oxygen to your brain right.....so then why are yawns contageous?(sp) I dont get it! I believe that scientists haven't even been able to prove why yawning is contageous.

sidewound
    TOBTEK:
    here is another good question. you yawn from a lack of oxygen to your brain right.....so then why are yawns contageous?(sp) I dont get it! Maybe they aren't contagious at all.
    Maybe your just booring those around you into sleepiness!
    Peace Man
    CESAR

FMluvswater
    I think the yawning thing is a survival instinct ... if you see someone yawn it indicates low oxygen so you yawn too ... either to conserve oxygen or to get extra oxygen not sure which.
    multi-axial fiberglass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast