Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: force offshore or Eliminator?

Havasubum
    i am looking to get a new boat but cannot decide between force offshore 29 and the eliminator 28 lp daytona. what do you all think i should get right now i am leaning more towards the force
    i am looking to hit about 110 mph

Craig
    You looking at twins in the 28? Is the Force even available with twins? To hit 110 in a 28 with a single will take some serious horsepower. What kind of drive are you looking at? We talked to a guy at the lake that had an unblown 580 in a 28 LP and he was running mid 90's. Both are nice boats though.
    [ May 26, 2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Havasubum
    im looking at the twin motor for the daytona or single motor for the force with 1100hp beck racing motor

Donnie
    I don't know much about Force..but if I had to chose and had the money it would be a 28 lp and twins.
    As far as BRE goes Do yourself a BIG favor and check out some other engine builders..Phaff, Peto and Teague are good places to start.
    Good luck

roln 20s
    I like the idea of a twin 28 daytona LP much better than one huge blown 1100 HP Force. I like the Force alot, and for the money, you can't go wrong, but I think that setup will be more problems than anything (only cuz of the motor). If you are going 1100 HP, I would only go to Pfaff for a quad-rotor whipple 598 $$$$
    Not sure if you want a used boat (practically brand new), but check out Cat and Mice on the boards (mike pyle). He has the twin small block 28 LP that was in ***boat. Meet him this weekend at the lake and all I can say is...DAMN. That is the sickest boat I have ever seen. UNBELIEVABLE. If I had the cash, I would already be rollin it.
    Roln 20s

Havasubum
    can you post a picture of the boat and some info on it how fast did it run?

roln 20s
    Hell yeah- here is the website:
    www.pyleperformance.com
    He has two brand new pfaff motors in the boat- probably with like 4-5 hrs (guessing). I think it dynoed around 800hp each, so my guess is top speed is 140+, since it ran 131.6 with two people in it, 100 degrees outside with the old 580hp whipple 6.2s. Boat is beautiful- diamond plate in the engine compartment. Triple axle extreme trailer with drive guards. All of the interior, guages, etc I do not think was done by eliminator. All done per his specs. Like no other boat on the water. Way beyond your standard Eliminator--this is immaculate.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Unfortunately, I wasn't there long enough to bum a ride and tell you how it is, but I'm sure Mike could give you some personal feedback when he blows by people.
    Roln 20s

Charley
    why is it that we don't see any force 29's with twins?? will they not fit?
    PS I'd vote 28 LP...Big cubic inch N/A motors w/ XR or Imco SC Drives

kanedog
    u will definately need a #6 for all that horsepower,anything else willc ost u just as much money in breakdowns an d frustration and tow ins.As for eliminator,dont expect any help from the factory for any support during construction.They seem to be so busy at these times of the year that you will have a hard time finding anyone who will even know what stage your boat is at in the building stage.
    As for force,if they had excellent customer service and the product was great,then id go for them if those were the only 2 choices.Either way,if your looking for resale, you be losing a ton of money anyway you go.

roln 20s
    Either way,if your looking for resale, you be losing a ton of money anyway you go. Why is that?
    Roln 20s

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast