Thread: Havasu Accident

01RENEGADE
    I was just curious to see if any one was at the lake on sat.If so we were on our way back to windsor beach and past a sheriff patrol boat with his siren on and lights.When we got back to the launch ramp they had one ramp shut down and 2 fire trucks and cops waiting .Any body know what happend? I hate to see stuff like this happen kinda ruins your day anyhow hope all were ok

Essex502
    Don't know but around 2:00 or so a Sheriff's boat took off out of Steamboat with lights flashing and full speed causing quite a stir with his wake. Took off right from the end full blast almost all the way out of the cove. Bounced around a few boats that were anchored off shore.

kevnmcd
    01 - Wasn't out there, but was curious how the boat ran with all the new stuff that Dennis put on it?

riverracerx
    I was there, didn't see it but heard that 3 boats collided around Friendly Island and a young boy shattered a leg?. I didn't hear the conclusion?

Havasu_Dreamin
    riverracerx:
    I was there, didn't see it but heard that 3 boats collided around Friendly Island and a young boy shattered a leg?. I didn't hear the conclusion? Where is Friendly Island????

01RENEGADE
    Kevnmcd boat ran real strong you could really fill the punch at midrange all the way to wot.I need to re prop though I ran to much rpm and not enough top end speed. I have been looking at new boats deeper like lavey essex renegade's 23 alot of money.RRX three boats and a shattered leg not good it looked pretty serious at windsor when they had the ramp closed I wonder if alcohol played a part in this Hey kevnmcd Truckin mag has the write up in this months magazine its pretty good.