Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drunken Chicken

twistedpair
    This is insanely easy, and oh GOD is it good.
    Wash one large (4 to 5 Lb.)chicken inside and out.
    Rub chicken inside and out with veg. oil.
    Sprinkle inside and out with Mrs. Dash, Lawry's seasoning salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper.
    Consume about 1/4 of a can of your favorite adult beverage (I use Coors Light)and add 1/2 of a lime to the remainder, Keep it in the can.
    Insert the can into the body cavity and cook the chicken standing upright on a medium-high to high temp grill for about an hour or until internal temp exeeds 160.
    Remove, let stand for 5-10 min. Crack a cold one and enjoy.

aharonr34
    well... im into boats and know a lot about hulls... conditions... builders... ALL i have to say is after$hoc* had the leist impressive set up/ rigging area anyone around here has if i had 1 guess that would be it

kcm21
    where did that post come from?

kcm21
    rd,
    I saw that and went back up to the top to make sure i read it right! ha ha ha. hey do you surf at all? last week and the week before were pretty epic.
    -kev-

syke-o
    aharon.... Can you clarify what you are talking about???

kcm21
    rd,
    we gotta meet up at the river sometime, i am friends with havasu dcb(chris) advantage adam and nextasex(frank) and went to hs with gibson and the crew. plus you live in the 949 and not the 909......ha ha ha i had to get that in there.

syke-o that's what we were trying to elaborate on!
    -kev-

aharonr34
    some people were talking about how a boat at the river split in 2 and i was saying thats probably what it was... they said either it was a aftershock or eliminator but i hardly doubt it was the "e"

HighRoller
    I'm thinking forget about the chicken.Find a girl to play"Drunken Chicken"with you and drink the whole beer,cover her in oil and do it standing up for 5-10 minutes.Word of cautionon't try that thing with the beer can and the body cavity in this version!!!

BoatFloating
    aharon:
    some people were talking about how a boat at the river split in 2 and i was saying thats probably what it was... they said either it was a aftershock or eliminator but i hardly doubt it was the "e"aharon, nothing personal but you need to figure out how threads work. I think you meant to post your comments in this topic.
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimate...;f=15;t=000154
    If you are going to post a comment let's keep it to your cooking tips in this thread..... Just busting a little balls!
    [ September 19, 2002, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

locogringo
    No, you want to develop a tourniquet for the problem with the radiator leak.
    Yes, several times now have the birds developed Lupis Disease in the Northern Colorado junction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast