Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to the mall

78Eliminator
    You might go to the mall with your sweetheart. The entire time, she's asking you what looks good on her. If these jeans make her look fat. Do you think aunt so-and-so would like this picture frame. And you be walking around behind her and you watch that ass shimy as she walks and you start to sweat. She just going on about this sweater and how it's a good deal. Then she tries on these sunglasses and you see her ripe lips and then you see the display case, the reflection of her ass again and some janitor is walkin by and you see the mop handle pointing straight up, like it should and how when he sloshes in the mop to clean it, the water gushes out and you straight drop kick the bag your carrying and rip the bags out of your sweethears hands and scream "Lets get it on!"

AZKC
    New meds 78 or did ya steal some of Blown472's? But I do feel your pain...
    KC

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    You might go to the mall with your sweetheart. The entire time, she's asking you what looks good on her. If these jeans make her look fat. Do you think aunt so-and-so would like this picture frame. And you be walking around behind her and you watch that ass shimy as she walks and you start to sweat. She just going on about this sweater and how it's a good deal. Then she tries on these sunglasses and you see her ripe lips and then you see the display case, the reflection of her ass again and some janitor is walkin by and you see the mop handle pointing straight up, like it should and how when he sloshes in the mop to clean it, the water gushes out and you straight drop kick the bag your carrying and rip the bags out of your sweethears hands and scream "Lets get it on!"LMAO, I am thinking you need to mount that, pull some hair, slap some ass, or at least take her in the changing room, whipe off on some clothes left in there and go about your shopping. wink

SchellSchock
    Sounds like you need to give her 9 inches and make it hurt.........
    or.....
    3 inches 3 times and slap her ass!

78Eliminator
    SchellSchock:
    or.....
    3 inches 3 times and slap her ass!9? I don't have 9 frown

Blown 472
    you could tag her in the changing room, just take a big ol shopping bag in there with you, sit on the bench and put your feet into in, she on your lap with her feet in the bag and all they see is a bag under the door. wink

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    you could tag her in the changing room wink Bitch, I aint got no time to find no bag, or find no dressin' room. When my jimmy is pointing straight ahead (or in my case a little to the left), I gots to get in on RIGHT NOW!

MJ19
    78Eliminator:
    SchellSchock:
    or.....
    3 inches 3 times and slap her ass!9? I don't have 9 well if 3 inches 3 times doesn't work for you...try your 1 inch 9 times. wink

78Eliminator
    MJ19:
    78Eliminator:
    SchellSchock:
    or.....
    3 inches 3 times and slap her ass!9? I don't have 9 well if 3 inches 3 times doesn't work for you...try your 1 inch 9 times. wink ok, then i guess i can do it 18 times. thanks!

miller19j
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    you could tag her in the changing room wink Bitch, I aint got no time to find no bag, or find no dressin' room. When my jimmy is pointing straight ahead (or in my case a little to the left), I gots to get in on RIGHT NOW!Left handed are we…..?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast