Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Expedition and Expedition EL

cc322
    http://www.ford-trucks.com/lc/lc.php...om%2Ffutureveh icles%2F2007expedition%2Frevealvideo%2F

dmontzsta
    That is a really good move by Ford. The EL looks like it is taking the place of the Excursion. They really beefed up the towing and power in the Expeditions too. I wouldnt mind snatching up an EL.

Jyruiz
    Wow, they are making them nicer every time, I guess the EL is taking over for the Excursion.

dmontzsta
    Wow, they are making them nicer every time, I guess the EL is taking over for the Excursion.
    Now they just need to put a diesel in it.

cc322
    Not sure I like the exterior yet,the inside looks sweet. And for the rear independent suspension Not sure on that yet.

ovrkll77
    I think the old excursion looks better then that. I hope that EL didn't replace the excursion

shaffewm
    I think the old excursion looks better then that. I hope that EL didn't replace the excursion
    It did.... We talked to a guy who was driving around in one of those masked up vehicles they use.

gqchris
    Yes the Excursion is no longer being built.
    If anyone is interested in these I will let ya know when I get more info on the new Exp
    We did get some of the new 2007 Explorer Sport Tracs in with the V8, pretty cool, center console with shifter. Both are black.
    Chris

gqchris
    Not sure I like the exterior yet,the inside looks sweet. And for the rear independent suspension Not sure on that yet.
    I just picked up my 06 Limited, and the features I wish it had that the 07 will is the Ipod connector, (right now I have to use the rear DVD input with cord hanging down) and I dont get why Ford doesnt offer the Sirius Sat Radio with the Navigation. That is 2 huge improvements in my book with the 07!

cc322
    I just picked up my 06 Limited, and the features I wish it had that the 07 will is the Ipod connector, (right now I have to use the rear DVD input with cord hanging down) and I dont get why Ford doesnt offer the Sirius Sat Radio with the Navigation. That is 2 huge improvements in my book with the 07!
    I thought Ford and Sirius where going to be a partner in a car or truck?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast