Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu Area Folks-IT'S A PARTY ! !

Zuumer
    Tryin' to get an idea of the folks that live over in this area. Parker/Havasu/Bullhead/Kingman. Please post who/where. Lookin' to get local folks from the forums together maybe after work mid week or on off weekends. Totally open for singles/families/couples.
    Thanks
    [ February 28, 2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Zuumer ]

Hallett19
    Lookin' to have a big orgie or what ? eek!

JetBoatRich
    Sounds a little kinky eek! Singles, families and couples? jawdrop

Zuumer
    Hmmmmmm....forgot. Gets rough around here. Butt it's just in fun and to enjoy Havasu area.

Skaterfast
    Wow Hallet19!Good to see you at the show and good to see you back on the boards.Too bad we'll be in the same boats this summer.Because I sure wished I could afford a 100k boat instead of the $100 box anchor I bought.

PipesClean
    Yo Hallett,
    Good to see ya back man. We gonna party this summer or what? No, you don't have to spell it out! boxed

Hallett19
    Yeah, no shit skaterfast, your $100 box anchor is better than the 5 bucks I spent on getting in and the 9 dollars I spent on beer, and about the boats, I am just glad I have something if I crash into a dock or scratch, I really don't care, ya know, but you have a sweet ass boat, I might buy it if you sell it, I want something with outboards, barney made me a big fan! Oh, and I'll spell it out for you anyway pipes, y-e-s w-e w-i-l-l p-a-r-t-y I cant wait man, are you heading to OP6 ? How's Pfork1 doing ? I'll be at op6, I hope you guys can head out, but I'll tow my own boat this time
    [ February 26, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

RiverKitty
    Hey Zuummer!
    Sounds like you're trying to meet folks off the forum in your "neighborhood" to hang out with. I've noticed most folks on the forum are from California.
    I live in Kingman and it might be cool if our "neighbors" from the forum could get together for lunch, drinks, etc. either in Havasu or Laughlin just to meet & greet.
    I'm in! Anyone else interested, eh?
    Cheers ~RK
    [ February 25, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

race1jeep
    I am game for a few drinks and to meet the forum. I do not have much time to post, so y'all can call me the lurker. But I don't need much time in here since I am on the lake and enjoying the water.
    Post a time and place if every body wants to meet.
    River Kitty, I see you live in Kingman? I work a few miles out of your area, but commute to havasu daily.. :-)

havasulew
    WELL WTF? LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE. YES, I'M YELLING SO AS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast