Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunker than Sanbarjunkies friend Jamie

NastyOne
    This is a pic of one of the hommies on memorial weekend. He definitely didnt pace himself. It was about 9am. Notice the suntan lotion in his ear, and =PAIEDCASH= pouring beer on his head.
    Good times
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/658Eddie_in_Havasu-med.jpg[/img]

JetBoatRich
    Remind not to drink around you guys that is what you do to your friends, hate to see people you don't like jawdrop

Boozer
    I'd say they were going easy on the guy. I'll have to dig up some pictures from my last cali visit.
    One of my friends passed out and had a cast on. The things we put on his cast were so bad he went to the doc the next day and had his cast changed

BoatFloating
    Are you sure that is lotion in his ear hmmmmmmmm! eek!

78Eliminator
    JetBoatRich:
    Remind not to drink around you guys that is what you do to your friends, hate to see people you don't like jawdrop Actually, if you think about it they were being cool. He is passed out drunk and dehydrated laying in the sun.
    Suntan lotion to prevent a sunburn
    Cold beer on the cabesa to prevent heat sickness
    They even put some suntan lotion in his ear so the loud party music doesn't disturb his sleep.
    One thing they should have done (and they might have) is to put him all the way in the boat. If he were to fall in the water and not come to, he would die and boatcop or somebody else would be telling us about it right now.

SCUBA STEVE
    why is that guy wasting good beer for? yuk
    Look at this one...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366dont_4-med.jpg[/img]
    That was after a good party day at papas n beer in rosarito.

NastyOne
    78Eliminator:
    JetBoatRich:
    Remind not to drink around you guys that is what you do to your friends, hate to see people you don't like jawdrop Actually, if you think about it they were being cool. He is passed out drunk and dehydrated laying in the sun.
    Suntan lotion to prevent a sunburn
    Cold beer on the cabesa to prevent heat sickness
    They even put some suntan lotion in his ear so the loud party music doesn't disturb his sleep.
    One thing they should have done (and they might have) is to put him all the way in the boat. If he were to fall in the water and not come to, he would die and boatcop or somebody else would be telling us about it right now. Ya we drug his dumb ass onto the partybarge and let him sleep it off.

NastyOne
    SCUBA STEVE:
    why is that guy wasting good beer for? yuk
    Look at this one...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366dont_4-med.jpg[/img]
    That was after a good party day at papas n beer in rosarito. I knew you would say something like that u drunk.LOL

SCUBA STEVE
    nevermind its bud light... waste away.

jlnorthrup122
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/658Eddie_in_Havasu-med.jpg[/img]
    OK here goes another mind reading sesion Let see:
    Umm Thats weird I thought I passed out on my belly if i did how the hell am I pissen on my own head then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast