Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cute or not??

502procharger
    ok this chick is one of my best friends and since me and my girlfriend broke up i have spent a lot of time with her. I can't decide if i think she is good looking or not so i figured i would let you guys help me out. Be nice she is a really great person i am just used to a diff. looking girl to be spending time with. Let me know what you think

cheezpanel
    As I read your post I was looking at the top of that carnival ride thinking I was going to scroll down and see some toothless wrinkled kanky haired carnival worker bitch. As for your girl, I think she'd do.

mickeyfinn
    Yep....Definitely a Hottie....But what does it matter. Do you have fun with her? Do you like being around her? Are you looking for a friend or a trophy? If you want to just judge by her looks I'd say this:
    Wouldn't throw her out of bed.....Unless she wanted to do it on the floor.

carbonmarine
    Go for it ! those are usually the best situation that actually last.....
    Rick32

wsuwrhr
    Is this a joke? Based on looks alone she is a keeper, but better yet, how does she make you feel? OK I'm going to cry now.
    Come on dude.
    Does she wash the boat, my wife SAID she would.
    Brian
    [ August 20, 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

Floored
    get new contacts she's way cute

502procharger
    Don’t take it wrong, i think she is good looking i just have always dated a totally diff type of look. I know it does not matter what anyone else thinks and yes i do really enjoy being with her and we have a good time but i am not sure if it is because i was in a 4yr relationship and am just using her as a rebound girl or if i really care about her. Most of the time i am over my ex but every now and then i have a bad day and miss her. I want to be fair to this new girl and don’t want to start something with her i am not ready to start. You guys don’t know her personality so it is nice to get an opinion on what others think of her looks.

mickeyfinn
    So if we all say she is FINE does that mean it is ok for you to start a relationship with her that you may find to be just a rebound?...Kind of a different twist. We used to pick on the ugly girls.

Mrs.909er
    If you don't want her I'll take her. wink

Big Proppa
    Go for it bro - any chick with nipple rings is ok in my book
    Just kiddin bro - being good friends first is the only way to go! she probably knows all about you and won't ever throw the " I thought you were different" line at you. Plus she's pretty good lookin.
    [ August 20, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Big Proppa ]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast