Thread: Did it rip out anyone else's heart?

FMluvswater
    If you have watched Martina McBride's video for Concrete Angel did it have a strong impact on you? Did me. I cried. A lot. If you are a parent it would likely hit home. Even if you aren't a parent that is one powerful video. If you haven't seen it even if you don't typically like country music I'd recommend to watch it anyway. It's very well done. I don't think I'll be able to watch it again anytime soon. I love the video but I didn't like my reaction to it.
    sealer

malcolm
    Yeah, that's a rough one. Makes me wanna go get my girl outta bed and give her an extra hug.

Waldo
    My wife and I are big Martina fans. I have a little girl (2 years old) and I thank God everyday for her. They are so innocent and beautiful. That video is a heart wrencher!

ratso
    Every video Martina McBride does is awesome.........

vdrivenman
    God doesn't make junk and espically his kid's.
    Anyone who abuses a child in any way is doomed !!
    Don't be afraid to speak up for those who are too small , to do it own their own !!!!!

SS Havabrew
    Is the Video on the net somewhere? The words alone are a sad enough I can't imagine how sad the vid must be. My daughter turns 1 on the 23rd so this stuff really hits home for me. I love her so much..... wink

FMluvswater
    SS Havabrew:
    Is the Video on the net somewhere? The words alone are a sad enough I can't imagine how sad the vid must be. My daughter turns 1 on the 23rd so this stuff really hits home for me. I love her so much..... wink If the video is on-line I wouldn't know where. My friend sent it to me over MSN Messenger. If I knew how to put up videos I'd put it up. It's worth watching ... just once is all I could handle though. I thought I could listen to the song without the same impact the video had ... umm ... nope. Really powerful song, IMO.
    refinish