Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

MJ19
    This is a place for River Dave to dicuss a topic he's dieing to talk about..."ISRAEL"
    Ladies and Gentleman put your hands together for the one and only Riiiiivvvveeerrrrrr Dave:

miller19j
    RiverDave:
    It was a quote that I pulled from United Press International.
    It sais ISRAEL is going to start "targetting" (assasinating) what they believe to be terrorist suspects, on american soil. The entire article is on the first page of this thread and it starts. HEY MILLER, look what's coming to a location near you.
    Read that, it's scary shit from our "ally." Sounds to me like there deploying there own terrorist cells into our nation, not fighting terrorism.
    RD RD,
    They are targeting suspected Terrorists not American civilians!
    Yes It is wrong for them to come to our country and assonate people. But it is not all that different from what our CIA, The Russian KGB, Britain’s MI6, and many other intelligence agencies have been doing sense the start of man kind.

NashvilleBound
    The MJ's vs. RD Here we go.....
    argue

scgms1
    I doubt anything that is done wouldn't be without the cooperation of our government. I don't think Israel is that stupid.

miller19j
    RiverDave:
    Same group of guys fired a missile into an apartment complex full of civillians. How can you say that there won't be civillian casualties?
    So your saying your "ok" with Israel sending an elite group over here (not in cooperation with the U.S.) for the purpose of assasinations?
    RD Yes It is wrong for them to come to our country and assonate people. No I am not saying it is OK But it is not any diffrent from what currently happens all over the world.
    How many people do you think the Russians assonated on us soil during the cold war. This is not something new. It has been happening sense the times of the Pharos!

MJ19
    RiverDave:
    Same group of guys fired a missile into an apartment complex full of civillians. How can you say that there won't be civillian casualties?
    RD I haven't done enough research on this for myself yet, so I'll kick back until I have more facts and more of an opinion...However, I didn't hear Miller say there wouldn't be civillian casualties, but rather I heard him said they were targeting suspected Terrorists. Again to me those are two totally different topics.
    1) random killing of civilians
    2) targeting terrorists which in the event kills some civilians

miller19j
    NashvilleBound:
    The MJ's vs. RD Here we go.....
    argue I can win this war easily! I will have my troops cut off his supply of Beer and Pot Pies and he will surrender quicker than a Frenchman who sells white flags for a living.

sandblasted
    you know what says it all?
    Friggin Palestinians and other arabs dancing in the street after 9-11!!
    I didn't see any Israelis dancing when 3000 of our people were killed...
    I'll take Israel over the arabs anyday!
    besides, they have nude beaches in Isreal !

Jordy
    miller19j:
    It has been happening sense the times of the Pharos! But has it also been happening since the time of the pharohs?

Jordy
    MJ19:
    1) random killing of civilians
    2) targeting terrorists which in the event kills some civilians I'm not getting caught up in all this, but either way, if it's happening on American soil without our consent or awarness it's wrong.
    Granted I'll agree with Miller (dammit I hate when I have to do that) and say that these kind of operations have been going on for a long time, however, I think the methods were a little more surgical and refined than wiping out city blocks to get one guy, although, that is one way of getting the job done.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast