Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The results are in!!

Boozer
    A few weeks back I went and had a surgery performed that would "enlarge" a certain part of my body.
    I went to the Doctor today for a follow up visit and WOW!! Now that the swelling is down I can really see the difference. I am quite impressed.
    I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this.

78Eliminator
    Boozer:
    A few weeks back I went and had a surgery performed that would "enlarge" a certain part of my body.
    I went to the Doctor today for a follow up visit and WOW!! Now that the swelling is down I can really see the difference. I am quite impressed.
    I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this. Yeah right. Just like you were molested by MJ.

Phat_Kat
    Boozer:
    I gained 3" in length and 1" in diamter so I am very pleased. I you are not satisified with your size I highly recommend this. so what's the total size?

Boozer
    I went for the Tommy Lee look. 10 1/2" of pure delight.

91nordic29
    Boozer, You lie like a rug!! that stuff isnt true!

miller19j
    RiverDave:
    What if ya are happy with yer current size, but wouldn't mind that Ron Jeremy look?
    RD River(The Hedgehog)Dave

Blown 472
    Maybe that was his old one they found in the sewer??

Boozer
    They dont *add* anything to it. They simply extend the length by taking the length thats inside and pull it out. They widen it by soing something similair to a collagen treatment to it. Take some fat from one part fo the body and inject it in there.
    Only downside to the widening is that the fat can be absorbed back in and it will get lumpy which you just go get it reinjected.

HCS
    Boozer:
    They dont *add* anything to it. They simply extend the length by taking the length thats inside and pull it out. They widen it by soing something similair to a collagen treatment to it. Take some fat from one part fo the body and inject it in there.
    Only downside to the widening is that the fat can be absorbed back in and it will get lumpy which you just go get it reinjected. What's wrong with lumpy?

Boozer
    It just looks weird. "BUT" if those lumps generate mass sexual pleasure then I'm gonna leave it lumpy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast