Thread: Marine supply in Havasu

clownpuncher
    I'll be at the lake on Monday and I need to get a few things like an anchor, line, stakes and some waterproof bags. Where's there a good store for all this stuff? Send prayers that my little boat doesn't sink
    [ June 29, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

Danhercules
    There is a West Marine there. Its on Lake havasu dr. Just east of Mccullic (sp) Rr. Its right down the street from the Jack in the Box. Thats the only place I know of, but I bet there has to be more.

al cole'holic
    They have a West Marine there...

Phat_Kat
    Well maybe you could go over to dick simon over in canyon country or to a shop who's name some of you might recall. It's castaic something and the owners son is a pro motocross rider. Shane Trittler. If you're desperate you can just make real fast order from overtons

75_Elim
    Danhercules:
    There is a West Marine there. Its on Lake havasu dr. Just east of Mccullic (sp) Rr. Its right down the street from the Jack in the Box. Thats the only place I know of, but I bet there has to be more. You can also just drive north up Lake Havasu dr. past West Marine and there is a nice place on your left just past the Magic shop. I was just there last week and the prices are fair and they have plenty of stuff. I just found them in the yellow pages when I was in my hotel room. There's a shit load of places to choose from. You should have no problem getting what you need.

mike37
    75_Elim
    your avatar is right up there with Mandelon
    cant stop looking at it

Mandelon
    Yeah! I was watching that Avatar too!! Nice one!
    Does West Marine carry the box anchors??

mike37
    Mandelon:
    Yeah! I was watching that Avatar too!! Nice one!
    Does West Marine carry the box anchors?? I got my box anchor there last weekend
    they sell them at the store at the natical in to same price

clownpuncher
    75_Elim:
    Danhercules:
    There is a West Marine there. Its on Lake havasu dr. Just east of Mccullic (sp) Rr. Its right down the street from the Jack in the Box. Thats the only place I know of, but I bet there has to be more. You can also just drive north up Lake Havasu dr. past West Marine and there is a nice place on your left just past the Magic shop. I was just there last week and the prices are fair and they have plenty of stuff. I just found them in the yellow pages when I was in my hotel room. There's a shit load of places to choose from. You should have no problem getting what you need. 75 Elim....Did you say something? I'm sorry, all I could see in your post was your avatar
    Thanks for all the help fellas, looks like it's West Marine or that other place up the road.

summerlove
    All this talk about "box" anchors is getting me excited....I think I might need to drop mine in and see what I hook!