Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake ID Stories. Let's hear 'um:

Trailer Park Casanova
    I made the absolute best fake Drivers License when I was in high school.
    I wore the belt, the Crown, the Blue Ribbon of ID forgers.
    Even the best forgers out there remarked how mine "had it down perfect".
    We used them at the Playboy Clubs, bars, even 'Vegas.
    But most of all, cops wrote traffic tickets off them and you got away if they didn't call in your number.
    Made a good living from selling them to High school friends too.
    Finally Calif came out with computers, color ID and other tricks that took the fun outta it.
    SO,, Whats your fake ID story?
    Where did you get it, where did you use it, what adventures did you get into,, and what happened when you got busted??
    [ August 18, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

BALLSDEEP
    I had a fake ID from my junior year in high school until I turned 21, it was my older brothers. I had a great time with it and never really got into a whole lot of troule. I think the best story was when I went to a bar and it just so happened that the bartender graduated with my brother. At first she asked me a bunch of questions like have you seen..., and remember when... After she heard my answers, she realized it wasn't my brother. She was cool and laughed about it. Fortunetly she still served me.

JetBoatRich
    Went to the DMV and said I lost my license, gave teh old one to a friend who was under 21. We went to the bars and I always told him do not walk in at the same time as me.
    One time as I get to the front he is right next to me, sure enough the bouncer figured it out and kicked both of us out. Gave the ID's back and said get out.
    eek! eek!
    No drama just sent us on our way

al cole'holic
    My first...I worked for Vons at 15, just a box donkey you know. Well one day I found the "lost & found" drawer and it was GOLDEN. Nobody ever checked it out, but I was always in it. One day I found a license and of course it didn't look to much like me but hell, I was stoked and tried it out. It worked, and I ran the damn thing for years! Nick Stambelos, thank you for many years of good times with it!!
    Right around 17 rumors came around that a check cashing place on Reseda would sell you ID's for 10 bucks...couple of us went, checked it out. Turned out you fill out the paperwork yourself, picked out which state you were from, paid the 10 buck and it was done. All my bro's had em by the end of the week. The funniest shit about it was all of us picked a different state! We would hit the bars and laugh...well of course I was Nick Stambelos from NY!!! hahahahaahha...

77charger
    had a friends id wehen i was 19 said i was 26 worked for 1.5 years.taken away at the same place i always went too.bouncer must have had a bad day

Mandelon
    Friend of mine used a license we got from a friends cousin from New York. Phil Dunn.
    One trip we were at the liquor store in Pacific Beach, buying with it and the store guy asks, if the town of Phil's residence is "on the island". WTF? I don't know, my bud has no clue. "Uh, Yeah, its on the Island." What island???? New York has an island??? Duh!
    Too Funny!
    [ August 18, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

mbrown2
    Was around 18-19, had fakey at Havasu...me and my bud Rafael (using a fakey too) get into Hussongs, and the place is raging..its Memorial Day 86 or 87, and the line is going around the place; some chick we are with; know the bouncers, so we get in without waiting...
    Many drinks later, we are sh&%faced and sitting with some gals drinking and all the sudden some dudes they know come up and sit down at the table...too buzzed too notice that they had Full Bottles of liquor and too buzzed and young to start wondering, how do you get full bottles in a bar...Their friends broke into the liquor cabinet..
    Next thing you know the bouncers are crashing the table and we are all getting taken to front and lined up waiting on the cops...Cops get their Ralph talks his way into going to the restroom...(he's otta there never to be seen again that night) and I am now going to jail in Havasu for being in a bar underage (they figured it out after carding me)...At least the cop stopped and let me take a piss on the side of the on the way to the jail...I told him I was going in the car if we did'nt stop
    So I get all settled in to a nice bed at Havasu's finest, and at about 02:00am they want to cut me loose with a fine...so they wake me up and ask me "to sign my name in detail" on the release form...I am still drunk, and now tired, so I write in the signature section "detail" and they said "funny guy", "you can sleep some more", they let me out a couple hours later...another great river trip..

BADBLOWN572
    I had a fake ID from the time that I was 17 until 21. I used it all the time and never got caught. My parents found out about it but were cool. My mom asked for it on my 21st b-day. We made it from taking my drivers liscense and soaking it in some sort of solvent to remove the glue. We then peeled back the hologram and cleaned up the picture. We took it to Kinkos and scaned it, used paint brush to change the date of birth, and printed out the new ID with their color laser printer. We then used rubber cement to glue the new face over the old face and then a model invisible glue to seal the hologram back down. Worked perfectly for years.
    My brother decided he needed an ID so he took my credit card, birth certificate, and social security card. He went to Arizona and registered at the Junior College with my name to get a picture ID with my name and his face. He then went to the DMV and used all of my information and his student ID card to get a valid Arizona drivers liscense. The liscense had my information on it, but his picture. I remember going to bars with him at 18-19 and he got in every time. After all it was a valid drivers liscense. If they ever wanted a second form of ID he would simply pull out his student ID card from Pima Jr. College and he was in.

superdave013
    I just went to the DMV with my older brothers info. All his stuff with my pic on it. I was a good brother and never used it for tickets. But I did hit all the bars and bought for all my friends.

fear the turtle
    In the Air Force military ID's were easy to fake(hence this coming from Military Police member wink ). When I was 19, I made one so I could start going to all the bars. Anways, they always put the DOB on the back of the ID, so if you took a hair dryer and your time you could seperate it. Take your ID apart and a ID you confiscated, put your front picture(which also contained the ssn) and attach to their back. Cut around the edges so you can't see the old lamination, buy new lamination and iron between a towel......Next day go get a new ID and keep the other one tucked away for special nights and never carry both at once.
    Now they have new id's with the DOB on the front, it's still possible to alter but it takes alot more time and patience and needs to be a fairly new ID.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast