Thread: The Attitude........

carbonmarine
    Hey you guys ever get the fugg'in " ATTITUDE " from the lady and then you end making vigourous whoopie and then ya notice that that " ATTIDUE " just somehow faded away .....and shes miraculously Nice , Nice.... Like that's all she needed to begin with ..
    I just dont get it .....

Rick32

Moneypitt
    You're kidding, right?? It's some kinda trick question......Moneypitt

carbonmarine
    No man, I am dead serious. Its whacked.
    Rick32

Mandelon
    Orgasms release a pleasure hormone, like cocaine does in the brain. Must've been it.
    Also the testosterone you recently injected will help her mood as well.
    Anyway, Good Job. You are also helping the rest of the people she will encounter for the next several days... Look at it like your civic duty. smile_sp

sandblasted
    carbonmarine:
    Hey you guys ever get the fugg'in " ATTITUDE " from the lady and then you end making vigourous whoopie and then ya notice that that " ATTIDUE " just somehow faded away .....and shes miraculously Nice , Nice.... Like that's all she needed to begin with ..
    I just dont get it .....

Rick32 You don't get it! she's a woman...there is not a damn thing you are suppose to understand about them...just be glad you got laid and she's now in a good mood because that could change as soon as the wind shifts!

gigamurph
    It's an oldie, but maybe this will help ya out:
    A man was walking along the beach and found a bottle. He looked around and didn't see anyone so he opened it. A genie appeared and thanked the man for letting him out. The genie said, "For your kindness I will grant you one wish, but only one."
    The man thought for a minute and said, "I have always wanted to go to Hawaii but have never been able to because I'm afraid of flying and ships make me claustrophobic and ill. So I wish for a road to be built from here to Hawaii."
    The genie thought for a few minutes and said, "No, I don't think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved with the pilings needed to hold up the highway and how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the ocean. Think of all the pavement that would be needed. No, that is just too much to ask."
    The man thought for a minute and then told the genie, "There is one other thing that I have always wanted. I would like to be able to understand women. What makes them laugh and cry, why are they temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with? Basically, what makes them tick?"
    The genie considered for a few minutes and said, "So, do you want two lanes or four?"

Warlock28
    Welcome aboard!! Keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. This roller coaster is now leaving the station.

Blown 472
    Pump a load of man ranch in her face and wipe your dick on her will take that right out of her.
    Then there always is a good ass ****ing.

carbonmarine
    ROTFL...." Man Ranch " . Who comes up with " Man Ranch "?? You killing me..........( LOL ) My Stomach hurts from laughing...
    Just classic....Blown you are a sick Phuc...
    Rick32

HighRoller
    Man ranch?That's a pretty good name for boobie lube.