Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to paint my trailer

v-drive
    My thoughts exactly Tom. Trailers are a pain in the ASS. Much easier to take it to "One-a-Day" or "Macco" if your looking for a normal job and not something custom. Cost are around $300 - $400 bucks. No mess to clean up and no detail needed for the neighbors cars that have overspray all over them. Not to mention you'll probably get a much cleaner job.
    I used old Earl and they did a great job. 3 bills and 24 hours you can't beat that....v-drive

Anyone have a good hook up on getting my trailer painted or spray on bed liner? Called line x they want 3k to do it. The boat is off the trailer and ready to go.

kingcole80
    i cant post the pic but i used nason fulthane and a good sealer over the body work, if your willing to put the time in it cost me about 300.00 for materials and the trailer looks almost better than the boat and no clear is needed.

bocco
    I'm going to give my trailer the once over this winter. Thinking of going the Line-X route if I can get a good price.
    What about the springs and moving parts? Should they be coated also? Or just acoat of black paint? I plan to replace all of the shackle bolts. Should I do that first?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123