Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extended Warranty

HBjet
    Yes, or No?

miller19j
    Maybe

well since thats how missb pays the bills,i say yes.j/k.if your talking about a vehicle i say yes how could you afford not to buy one.

HCS
    No don't bother.

JIMS
    Be careful of extended warranties better known as extended service contracts. There many different companies offering them some good some not so good.Make sure the the service contract you are purchasing is thru the manufacture to many after market companies can offer them and when they fold your holding the bag also find out if it is transferable to another person in case you sell your boat. You might also ask if you can terminate and get a refund in case you boat gets totaled or stolen.Most importantly read the covered items,find out what is nessesary in order to make a claim.Many people assume the the service contracts cover everything and many are surprised that it will cover only major componets.don't be rushed into signing anything until you read it !! my 02

ROZ
    Extended warranty on what, house, boat, car, or electronics?

MAXIMUS
    No... just adds to original costs... & read the fine print!! wink

NorCal Gameshow
    some say will replace with like parts i.e. broken trans.gets replaced with used trans...

HCS
    Working for a dealership, most of the people that buy extened warranties are suckered into them. In most cases you don't need it. There good for older people that like the extra insurance.

HBjet
    ROZ:
    Extended warranty on what, house, boat, car, or electronics? Just in general.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast