Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Raiders

RiverKitty
    Although I am a very *devoted* Broncos fan, I have to admit, the Raiders Whoooped our (The Broncos) butts pretty good yesterday! The Raiders are obviously the better team. I must (being held at gunpoint after making a *humiliating* bet) apologize for dogging them so bad.
    Sincerely,
    ~RK

OGHillside
    If the Raiders get Deion then every other team will be tossing salads

24RODjr
    Kitty,
    Could you please explain to the group why the Raiders are the best team?
    -Chris "I make great bets" Rodriguez

24RODjr
    Would anyone care to dog the Raiders out? I'm sure Kitty will defend their honor.

-Chris "Having waaay too much fun with this" Rodriguez

HCS
    Gannon has all the weapons. Tim Brown, Charlie Garner, Jerry Rice etc. And there clicking on all cylinders. Looks like their going this year.

RiverKitty
    24RODjr:
    Kitty,
    Could you please explain to the group why the Raiders are the best team? Hmmmm...the Raiders are a better team this year since they aquired Bill Romonowski; a prior Denver Bronco player! Without his prior training while playing with the Denver Broncos, the Raiders may have *never* made it to the playoffs this year! ;o)
    Also, if Griese would realize that he's playing for the Denver Broncos and not the Raiders & quit throwing the ball to the Raiders!!! Sheesh! Get a clue Griese!!! Where's Elway when ya need him???

HCS
    Yes, Romo is also an x 49er like alot of raiders. That's why their good. They don't have a salary cap problem so their snagging up all the good vets. If they happen to get Deon next year they will even be a bigger force to contend with.
    And for Griese he's probably going to be done as the Broncos starting quarter back unless he pulls out a miracle.
    [ December 23, 2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HavasuDreamin'
    HARDCORE-SKI
    If they happen to get Deon next year they will even be a bigger force to contend with.
    Wrong..........they are looking a deion this year. Next year, let the dismantling begin. As I understand it, they are going to be in salary cap hell. Remember the 49ers a few years ago, and now the Ravens. That is what you Raiders fans have to look forward too. Good Luck, you're going to need it!
    [ December 23, 2002, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

al cole'holic
    ...they couldn't put 4 more friggin points on the board to cover the over could they....

HCS
    HavasuDreamin':
    HARDCORE-SKI
    If they happen to get Deon next year they will even be a bigger force to contend with.
    Wrong..........they are looking a deion this year. Next year, let the dismantling begin. As I understand it, they are going to be in salary cap hell. Remember the 49ers a few years ago, and now the Ravens. That is what you Raiders fans have to look forward too. Good Luck, you're going to need it! Oh, so their going to add deion for one ring. I guess that's what it's all about.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast