Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: camp far west

SANGER-RICH
    Are there any spots left on the cove side for fathers day weekend?? when is a good time to call them for reservations. I have tried with no luck.

buzzaro
    Are there any spots left on the cove side for fathers day weekend?? when is a good time to call them for reservations. I have tried with no luck.
    I live in Roseville and was under the impression that this was mostly a fishing lake. Is it good for recreation as well? Ive never been on the water there just driven by a few times.

Itsahobby
    It is a pretty good lake to fish at, but it is also the only unrestricted lake in northern California and theres 1/4 mile cove :crossx:
    I don't know how it is now, I haven't been there in years, but certain weekends the camp ground will be full of very fast boats.
    Hobby
    I live in Roseville and was under the impression that this was mostly a fishing lake. Is it good for recreation as well? Ive never been on the water there just driven by a few times.

draggin craft
    this lake is the only lake i have been to where all you can see is jet boats and v-drives.. 7am in the morning you get the morning wakeup call from the blown hydros running and then the rest of the day is race after race after race. AWESOME lake for hot boats. i go there all the time.
    ~George

Moneypitt
    nothing to say..............MP

I live in Roseville and was under the impression that this was mostly a fishing lake. Is it good for recreation as well? Ive never been on the water there just driven by a few times "You don't get out much do you"......C'mon!! :idea:

Just a little fishing lake. Nothing more

Itsahobby
    Just a guess, but I'd say high speed trolling for fresh water tuna. :boxed:
    I guess you guys troll a little faster than the 1.5 knots we troll at up here..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast