Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted!

Mandelon
    Wednesday afternoon, we're out at Avi enjoying a leisure spring break with a bunch of families and all of our kids. Warm sunny weather, very relaxing. Did the Topoc cruise down to the London Bridge channel the day before. I don't know about you guys, but I think being in the sun and seeing all the skin gives you a little testosterone boost.
    Its now about 4:00 in the afternoon. Wife's been drinking all day. After lots of cold ones my wife finally decides its time to go and "break in" the boat. Some of her friends had been asking about it and egging her on. Since we had a lot of friends and families on the beach to watch our kids, and plenty of liquid courage she's good to go.
    I can barely believe it, cuz she doesn't get too crazy like that anymore. I guess motherhood does something to your wild and crazy gene?? So we get in the boat, just the two of us, and off we go. Roar down river a ways and just start drifting. We talk for a while and finally get a little somethin' somethin' going on.....
    So there we are, her legs in the air, my white ass showin while my shorts are around my ankles on the deck of the boat. Things are going fine....then we hear this odd roar. Didn't sound like any boat that I recognized.
    Well, what comes around the corner but the Laughlin to Havasu Tour Jet Boat!!!! Its flying upstream at 40 miles an hour. Two stories tall. Lined with people....kids.....old ladies from tour buses...and one really smiley skipper!!
    Then comes another one.....Turns out there's two of them. Those mothers throw a pretty good wake too. The front guy must've radio'd to the second one cuz he slows down a little....for a better look I guess. At least it had less people on it.
    There sure were a lot of smiling faces on that boat. I thought for sure Debbie would've hid under a towel but the Tecates did their job!! Best part is I still got to finish!!

Sleek-Jet
    ROFLMAO. eek!

Havasu Hangin'
    There's one to tell the grandkids about!
    Been caught once or twice muyself...

bordsmnj
    Yeeeeeaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Noise
    Mandelon:
    Best part is I still got to finish!! D [/QB]Mandelon that was way too funny smile_sp So I take it that with that Huge wake that those Tourboat's throw out you all you had to do was lay there and let the Boat handle the Motion
    Steve

LUVNLIFE
    At a boy Mandelon. That's what memories are made of. We have had our boat for three years and have yet to break it in all the way. devil

topless
    So how did she feel the next day?????? OMG That is too funny. Once at the Blue water, Killer and I decided to get frisky on the balcony with the lights off (no one could see us of course)The next night we took a stroll on the docks and looked up.....wooops you could see EVERYTHING lights or no lights!!!!!!! I am soooo glad noone knew us!!!!!! Please remember, that was then. We have broken up since. Just thought it was funny.

Thunderbutt
    The last time I was caught was in 1974 on the Potomac river. I'm setting dead in the water doing what people do when they are by themself, and I hear this rushing sound, I pock my head up and see what looks like something from outer space. What it was, the brit's were testing an airboat and all of the sailors had goggles on and the mist from the fans was inveloping the boat. As they went by they gave me a thumbs u

Beautiful Noise
    Topless that was too funny also,So that was YOU....I was out in my Boat in the Boat Slip that night do you want those pic's I took wink wink J/King
    Steve
    [ April 18, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

Wet Dream
    LMAO. Thats what makes the good times.
    Last year, my wife and I were visiting some people that we had met at Anna. The strawberry daquaris were going down good for the both of us that afternoon. We left as the sun was setting and the wife was feeling good so she removed her bathing top. She was feeling brazen and thought we should break in the boat. We passed our resort and I headed right for the nearest cove. When all was said and done and we are leaving, I decided to read the sign that I didn't notice on the way in...FISH HATCHERY.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast