Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: New

MJ19
    miller19j:
    jordanpaulk:
    You say when and I'll meet you at the airport. I'll just look for the black bar over the eyes. The Mojo is strong in that one! Jordy you are the pimp master!Oh now...I think I'm gunna be sick

Her454
    472 and jordy need to publish this crap, its hysterical, and i honestly cant figure out which one is crazier....472, he's reallly in the padded cell next to you isn't he? eek!

miller19j
    I think that the clam left her triangle on your chin!
    Just giving you a hard time. You son is a good looking kid does he live with you or out here?

Blown 472
    Jordy cant be the pimp masta, I gots me a lincoln and a purple pimp hat, and I know how to get them bitches to produce when they dont wanna.

MJ19
    SHAVED CLAM:
    Blown 472:
    jordanpaulk:
    You say when and I'll meet you at the airport. I'll just look for the black bar over the eyes. I heard she likes horsesNo, it's cows you should know!I think you should slap that boy...(unless he likes it)...he said "Donkey's" in a different thread...Jordy can you find that one?
    j/k... wink

Blown 472
    Thanks Miller, he lives about ten mins away from me.

78Eliminator
    miller19j:
    Justin,
    What is up with quoting your own posts?
    By the way you are a pussy for not coming to DD’s party! wink I'm off my game and a little stupid from no coffee (going on two weeks). Sorry to disappoint. I am no pussy. I had stuff to do. Shit, I thought I told you my mom started chimo and I had to stay near by to drive her to the hospital should something happen. Shit. You didn't even drink that night, speaking of puss puss. That and you weren't in any of the action photos. Next time, be a little more animated, stick your dick in the mashed potatoes, piss in the bathroom sink and take a shit in the tub. Masterbate into the toilet (don't flush) and puke into the trash barrel. Do it, 78 Styleee.

SHAVED CLAM
    MJ19:
    SHAVED CLAM:
    Blown 472:
    jordanpaulk:
    You say when and I'll meet you at the airport. I'll just look for the black bar over the eyes. I heard she likes horsesNo, it's cows you should know!I think you should slap that boy...(unless he likes it)...he said "Donkey's" in a different thread...Jordy can you find that one?
    j/k... wink I'm not gonna slap him, he likes that too much!

Blown 472
    Yeah miller, where was your man gravy??

miller19j
    78Eliminator
    I'm off my game and a little stupid from no coffee (going on two weeks). Sorry to disappoint. I am no pussy. I had stuff to do. Shit, I thought I told you my mom started chimo and I had to stay near by to drive her to the hospital should something happen. Shit. You didn't even drink that night, speaking of puss puss. That and you weren't in any of the action photos. Next time, be a little more animated, stick your dick in the mashed potatoes, piss in the bathroom sink and take a shit in the tub. Masterbate into the toilet (don't flush) and puke into the trash barrel. Do it, 78 Styleee.I didn’t mean to bust your chops just giving you a hard time!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425