Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend Essentials

SCUBA STEVE
    HBLavey:
    Does Sams Club have cases of these
    [/b]
    I am sure they do, they maybe essentails for others, but not for me. I like it raw.

HCS
    HBLavey:
    Does Sams Club have cases of these
    What are those for?

riverracerx
    water balloons!
    See ya there.....

HOOTER SLED-
    SCUBA STEVE:
    The Jaiger is staying home this year. I hear you on the ratio's. I try to do the same. Too many redbulls can leave you hanging pretty bad the next day.
    I would also prefer if the Red bulls were .99 not $1.99 NOOOOOO. Red Bull helps the hangin, not make it worse. I get the hookup on price, can't complain. Costco and Sam's Club, the cheapest place to get them. About $30 - $32 a case. We sell to them. They make pennies. The shit is like drugs man. Everyone in the trade tryin to find it cheap. Steal it, trans-ship overseas etc. It's crazy what some of these businesses will do to save a few bucks. High profit margin compared to other beverage products. Drink up, I have a boat payment dammit.

Windy
    HOOTER SLED-:
    NOOOOOO. Red Bull helps the hangin, not make it worse. The worst hang over I had last year was from drinking K&N {same thing as Red Bull}and Vodka....never again frown

SCUBA STEVE
    Well I guess everyone is different, Me & a few friends have had many red bull & vodka nights, the days after have been very pain full. But then again it could be the vodka.
    I am glad to contribute to your boat payment fund.
    [ May 19, 2003, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Windy
    RedBull does nothing for you when your hung over. Your body is dehydrated from all the alcohol you consumed, and your liver is worked. Your body needs to be replenished with water.
    Drinking lots of water before you pass out is the only thing that will help you in the morning.
    MissEMTjet
    [ May 19, 2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

SCUBA STEVE
    MissHBjet:
    The worst hang over I had last year was from drinking K&N {same thing as Red Bull}and Vodka....never again I hear ya. I still have 1 or 2 though, usaully at night, before we go clubbing. I need a little boost after a long day on the water.
    [ May 19, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

SCUBA STEVE
    I dont think there is enough water in the world to cure a red bull & vodka hang over. If anyone else has experianced one they know what we are talking about. BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD!

Up 4 River
    Scuba,
    I see that will be making the trip with the essentials. I know we said last month that I would have to try out the four funnel masterpiece when I met you, and Memorial seems as good as any to do that. I will be heading up Friday morning and coming home on Monday.
    What does your boat look like? I will try and post a pic of mine, but am new at this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast