Thread: Christmas Lights....

JustMVG
    What are your favorite places to see Christmas Lights, ours is in Rancho Cucamonga, straight up Vineyard, which turns into Carnelian, turn left on Banyan and right on Sapphire, you'll see the street on your left. nice lights and the people are cool too, hot chocolate and tamales for sale there, See ya Mike VG and Family

Stupid Fast
    Right now? The Trash Can. (long story that will NEVER be repeated. Lets just say An indoor cord is NOT ok even if you wrapit in electrical tape and duct tape eek! .)

BowTie Rick
    I second that. We run horse drawn carriages around the Mission Inn Festival of Lights in Riverside all seaason long. Cold, hungry, tired... couldn't be over fast enough for me! Good part is we make plenty of gas money for summer

JustMVG
    Bow Tie , do the horses run the new improved K and N pro filter to keep them up and running? J/K.
    Hope you had a great christmas, and hey i don't mind seeing other folks light 'cause i know how much i don't like putting up my own, but the kids want them so you do what ya gotta do.... Mike VG

BowTie Rick
    MandMVG:
    Bow Tie , do the horses run the new improved K and N pro filter to keep them up and running? J/K. There are times when a filter would come in handy if you know what I mean. Easy on the alfalfa next time... eek!