Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rooooooLLLLLLLLLAAANNNNNNDDDD

lucky
    What the hell have you been up too? did someones wife lock you in a closet -- ????

uclahater
    What the hell have you been up too? did someones wife lock you in a closet -- ????
    Mrs Hater told me that he decided to have a sex change so that he would have a chance with Mrs pixi

460 jus getn it
    Mrs Hater told me that he decided to have a sex change so that he would have a chance with Mrs pixi yikes...............awww hahahahahahahaha................hello fags

Roland the Fisherman
    Sold the boat and went straight. Just kinda figer'd I wouldn't be welcome here anymore. You faggs have been known to be kinda exclusive n' shait.

Biglue
    Sold the boat and went straight. Just kinda figer'd I wouldn't be welcome here anymore. You faggs have been known to be kinda exclusive n' shait.
    Sold the boat?
    That is gayer than Lucky and Maxi plating with their tea set. WTF

dmontzsta
    So you did it huh?

Kim Hanson
    What are you getting now Steve ? Or what have you got now , don't tell me a V-Drive ........( . )( . ).........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sold the boat?
    That is gayer than Lucky and Maxi plating with their tea set. WTF
    Plating huh! What are they plating lue? Gold or silver :crossx: :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    What are you getting now Steve ? Or what have you got now , don't tell me a V-Drive ........( . )( . ).........
    he cant get a v-drive. Fags like don drive them

dmontzsta
    I have a feeling Steve will be away for a while. I spoke to him at the JF car show and he didnt seem to be in to it as much. He did say he would like an old wood deck flatty to cruise, but didnt mention much past that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast