Well the Dems are gonna love this stuff:
From Fox News Website:
Arnold's 'Smoking Gun': Sex, Drugs and Booze
This may be a first for a gubernatorial candidate. The Web site thesmokinggun.com has dug up a 1977 interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger that should have tongues across California wagging all day.
The interview, conducted by Peter Manso for Oui magazine, which was a sort of literary version of Playboy in its day, contains quotes that Schwarzenegger will not want to hear or see ever again. He's probably forgotten that he even gave this interview; I just donÂ’t know how he'll explain it to Maria Shriver or his children.
Arnold, then making the transition to acting with the documentary "Pumping Iron," frankly discusses his own promiscuity. He does so using such specifically graphic, misogynistic language that before he enters the governorÂ’s mansion in Sacramento, heÂ’ll have to have his mouth washed out with soap. The interview reveals a vulgar, low-class neophyte who seems to have no clue that one day his words could be used against him.
Schwarzenegger observes for Manso: "I get laid on purpose. I canÂ’t sleep before competition and IÂ’m up all night anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling, I figure I might as well find somebody and [expletive]."
Schwarzenegger then describes for Manso a "gang bang" he participated in with other weight lifters at GoldÂ’s Gym in Santa Monica, Calif. He recalls that the woman involved was black, and the men who participated were only the ones who could have sex in public.
Nice, huh?
Schwarzenegger also goes into a lengthy discussion of his personal size and whether it matters. I pretty much canÂ’t quote anything from this section of the interview.
Schwarzenegger doesn't shy away from telling Manso about his substance abuse, either. He claims in the interview that he mixes whiskey in his protein drink -- and smokes both marijuana and hashish, "not hard drugs." This was not a mere passing fancy, but seemingly a regular habit.
"I get stoned. I do my own thing," Arnold boasts.
It should be interesting to see how the voters in California react to these quotes.
Their biggest referendum may be on whether a manÂ’s character is formed in youth and becomes the template for his life and philosophy.