Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING....

NashvilleBound
    Dear Patriotic Americans:
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!
    REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/01!
    REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!
    Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.
    I strongly urge you to REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp
    when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom
    this stamp honors.
    I also strongly urge you to pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN you know
    whether by email or otherwise.
    burningm burningm

Hallett19
    I'm not into racial or religious profiling, but when it comes to muslims, oh damn... they make me sick and I'm not affraid to say it.

Waldo
    And to boot, there was a college and high school "walk out" today to protest the possible war!

PussyPusher
    I can attest(spelling) to the High School walk out first hand. It was just an excuse for all the juvenile delinguints to ditch school. These little assholes could care less about is going on in this country. My office is in a high rise in Woodland Hills, from my window I watched 300 kids from Canoga Park high walk up Topanga Canyon Blvd. screeming and yelling then I watched as at least 100 of them stormed the Mobil station on the corner and stole everything they could from there. LAPD showed up and only was able to arrest 2 of them. I can tell you that they all looked like little gang bangers. I tell you what we should do. Strap the little ****ers to a bomb and drop them on Saddam. Then we can kill two birds with one stone. Remember people that WE meaning you and I live in a free country that are fore fathers fought for. WE still have to fight for our freedom. This is the way of the world and nothing is going to change that. So if you liberal **** offs have a problem with it then go live in another country.
    PP
    [ March 06, 2003, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: PussyPusher ]

DEEZ NUTTS
    I will pitch in for one way plane tickets to Iraq. Let these assholes think that way in the right sandbox. Not mine.

rivercrazy
    Jeez Guys. If you compare Islam to Christians, the differences are pretty minor.
    Its not the religion. Its the Leaders and People following the leaders. Bottom line its a small minority of the people practicing that religion causing the problems.
    Theres some pretty aweful people purporting to be Christians and other Religions too....

Kilrtoy
    On a positive note, one of the little fuc#@$s fell off a bridge 35 feet during one of the protest in L.A.. GOD LIFE MUST SUCK TO BE HIM and the Negative note, he will live.

bordsmnj
    Fufk those stamps
    fuOk muslims
    fEck Anyone i don't like!
    fu&* liberals(in the ars)
    fuKk being politically correct
    "we're mad as hell and we aint gonna take it anymore!!"

legalize public @$$ woopings for punk kids
    support your right to keep and bare arms
    Boy do i feel better know
    [ March 05, 2003, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

bordsmnj
    and in other news don't forget that march 20th is national/international steak and blowjob day.

Coach
    I don't know how many of you saw the news yesterday about the muslim kid who got his ass kicked in Yorba Linda. The new made it out like this dick head had just be walking home and was attacked for being muslim. Yet this happend after midnight. I taught the kid and his brother, who are both assholes. Not because they are muslim, but because they are dicks. The kid gets his ass kicked because an orgainzed fight between two kids got out of control when the muslim brothers and friends show up with bats, golf clubs, and the such. After a few muslim kids hit some other the other kids with the bats some take off, but by then then a mass of other kids show up and the muslim brothers and friends are out numbered. The kid who got his ass kicked end up hitting many kids with a bat and was finally jumped and pummled very baddly by the other kids. The other kids used some racial slurs and now the dad of the muslim kid, who by the way owns a muslim newpaper in LA, are making it out to be a hate crime. As far as I see, my knowledge is hersay, the news, the news is doing everything they can to make sure a war in Iraq does not happen. Too bad the news can't get the damn story straight. In my opion I would love to see both group of kids from both sides locked up, most of them are nothing but a bunch of misguided idiots.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast