Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING....

bordsmnj
    well, burucracy(spelling?) has succeeded in outlawing prayer,morals ,common sense, disapline and basically reality and guess what? "time out" doesn't work! ok i'm done whining now

rivercrazy
    What? What laws were ever passed outlawing Prayer, Morality, Free Speech, etc. In fact the Consititution and the Bill Of Fights protect these things. This is what makes this country so great and long lasting. Promoting "tolerance and respect" is what its all about.
    Don't get me wrong. I am not defending the lunatics that have committed all these horrible acts. But their religion (at least in their scripture) does not promote violence in any way.
    What about the Catholic Priests, etc. Again its the people and not their religions that are responsible.

bordsmnj
    ok i guess i got i little carried away....my bad.
    but F#%K those preist!I hope they get everything they got coming to them. The sad part is that what you say about the writings of the koran and the bible are both true. public floggings for terrorists-bring it back.

MJ19
    bordsmnj:
    right wing liberalsare there such creatures?
    I was always told the 'liberals' were from the left wing.

Just to clarify... Liberal, tree-hugging, electric-car-driving, big-government-loving, tax-and-spend, anti-war-hippie Demacrats are the lefties. Patriotic, pro-tax-cut, working-for-smaller-government Republicans are on the right.

bordsmnj
    nokomis,mj19 thankyou. I fixed it(i think) smile_sp

rivercrazy
    Its all good Bords. I know where your coming from. Theres just so much bad stuff happening in the world right now and the US seems to be getting more of our fair share.
    If only people would actually follow what they say they believe in......

Back To Havasu
    Muslims seem to view violence as a daily fact of life, more so than most other religions. Not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems that all terrorists are muslims. Think about it.

MJ19
    Nashville...I think tomorrow I'll make a special trip to the post office and buy 100 stamps in your name Hee, hee...

NashvilleBound
    Thanks MJ....I told Fluffy to go buy stamps tomorrow and if they offer her those to throw the biggest fit right there in the post office. Does anyone have that list of things that are changing in our society....
    It listed all the shity things that can and cant be done and said now...
    I could use a copy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast