Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING....

HavasuDreamin'
    Thumbs down to the muslim stamp. Won't be buying any. burningm

MJ19
    NashvilleBound:
    Thanks MJ....I told Fluffy to go buy stamps tomorrow How is Fluffygirl doing? I was scanning the pics on HD's site of the parties and cracking up at the one pic of you laughing soooo hard I can see your fillings at Fluffy with the whip cream dripping out of her mouth...LMAO right now thinking about it!

miller19j
    I won’t be buying any Muslim stamps. But I won’t buy Christian stamps, Jewish stamps, Buddhist stamps, or any other religion on a stamp. I am kind of partial to the US flag stamp.
    But let’s get real guys! The Muslim religion does not condone terrorism. Yes the terrorists are all Muslims. But if you follow that logic you would need to be against all Irish Catholics. All the suicide bombers from the IRA are Irish and Catholic. Does that mean that all Catholics are bad? No it doesn’t. Don’t let our anger and frustration turn into prejudice. It just is not right.

Blown 472
    miller19j:
    I won’t be buying any Muslim stamps. But I won’t buy Christian stamps, Jewish stamps, Buddhist stamps, or any other religion on a stamp. I am kind of partial to the US flag stamp.
    But let’s get real guys! The Muslim religion does not condone terrorism. Yes the terrorists are all Muslims. But if you follow that logic you would need to be against all Irish Catholics. All the suicide bombers from the IRA are Irish and Catholic. Does that mean that all Catholics are bad? No it doesn’t. Don’t let our anger and frustration turn into prejudice. It just is not right. The second voice of reason chimes in. Thank you Miller you are one smart cookie. wink

Havasu_Dreamin
    Well said Rivercrazy.

Cole
    Some of you guys......are really scaring me!!! Cole

Blown 472
    Cole:
    Some of you guys......are really scaring me!!! Cole Which ones, I want to stear clear of them.

Cole
    You guys have to be kidding me!!! do you really think all MUSLIMS are terroist??..or car bombers?? or highjack airplanes??or the caran actually teaches violence??? The Muslim religion is not the problem....there are extremists who twist the teachings to make it work for there anti America .........KILLINGS!!!
    Obviously no one can,or will condone these terroists, and there agenda...these terroist are on a different playing field!!!.
    But lets not lose our sense of controll..no one can assume all Muslims are terroist..just like all "JAPS" were spys in WWII!!!!
    Cole

spectratoad
    Well put Cole. It is not the religions it is the people who practice that religion that make the choice. The extremists twist, as Cole said, the reading to fit their needs.
    Also F*$K the postal service. I will usually deliver a bill by hand even if it is out of my way or I pay on-line just so I don't have to use the postal service. I hate them whining, lazy, over paid, over benefitted SOB's. If I offended any postal ***boaters sorry but too bad. When your company boast the profits and bonuses given one year then raise the rates the next because you are in the red???? Basically the postal service refuses to compete so they try to get the government to tax or regulate their competition out of business . burningm
    Sorry if I sounded like I don't really care for the post office.

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    The second voice of reason chimes in. wink Good thing you know who is the FIRST voice of reason wink

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast