Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING....

Blown 472
    Cole:
    You guys have to be kidding me!!! do you really think all MUSLIMS are terroist??..or car bombers?? or highjack airplanes??or the caran actually teaches violence??? The Muslim religion is not the problem....there are extremists who twist the teachings to make it work for there anti America .........KILLINGS!!!
    Obviously no one can,or will condone these terroists, and there agenda...these terroist are on a different playing field!!!.
    But lets not lose our sense of controll..no one can assume all Muslims are terroist..just like all "JAPS" were spys in WWII!!!!
    Cole Very good point, look at the religous zelots in this country, killing doctors and the such.

totenhosen
    Back To Havasu:
    Muslims seem to view violence as a daily fact of life, more so than most other religions. Not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems that all terrorists are muslims. Think about it. Hey don't forget about the IRA you don't want to leave us Catholics out.

Blown 472
    The crusades, spainish inquisition (sp)

spectratoad
    Blown, Didn't the Supreme Court just overturn that a week or so ago and gave the ok for the protestors to harass the abortion clinics and doctors.

Thunderbutt
    miller19j:
    I won’t be buying any Muslim stamps. But I won’t buy Christian stamps, Jewish stamps, Buddhist stamps, or any other religion on a stamp. I am kind of partial to the US flag stamp.
    But let’s get real guys! The Muslim religion does not condone terrorism. Yes the terrorists are all Muslims. But if you follow that logic you would need to be against all Irish Catholics. All the suicide bombers from the IRA are Irish and Catholic. Does that mean that all Catholics are bad? No it doesn’t. Don’t let our anger and frustration turn into prejudice. It just is not right. Hey MillerJ19, I agree with you. Of course I may be a little prejudiced since I'm an Irish Catholic and my Mother's maiden name was Miller. Now that I think about it, my previous posts may have been a little harsh. Maybe we're cousins. Ha Ha

Blown 472
    I think I heard something on the radio about that, I know lets start a thread about that, better yet lets not. I hope it warms up soon I am getting surly.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    The crusades, spainish inquisition (sp) Good point. You know, some of the most inventive and effective torture devices were invented by past popes.

Irishluck
    I have dealt with Muslims before 9/11 and had no problem with them at all. My feeling is this, if the American Muslim community was really against what these terrorists were doing then they would be voiceing their opions more. But, like always some how it is made to out to be that the Bush Administration is out to get the whole damn Muslim World. I don't trust them anymore and as far as I am concern they can all rot in hell. Just my .02

HOSS
    Well now stamps huh? You`ve got to be kidding. What the hell was the post office thinking? Maybe they did this so as to easily identify terrorist mail. Maybe lable a segment of society, maybe big brother has an easier way of keeping names. Seriously, do you actually think many Americans (other than middle eastern decent) will be buying these? Hell, I wouldn`t mail anything with it. Do you really think it will get deliverred?
    [ March 06, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    The crusades, spainish inquisition (sp) Good point. You know, some of the most inventive and effective torture devices were invented by past popes. My fav is the one where they put their feet in a sort of stockade and then set them on fire, didn't they make the iron madien??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast