Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Weapon Permit?

Her454
    Any Gun dealers or law enforcement that can tell me what is the quickest way to obtaining a Concealed Weapon Permit for the state of Calif?
    Also, is Arizona still classified as a Right to Carry State?
    Thanks.

Blown 472
    From what I have seen, you have plenty of weapons already concealed.

HammerDown
    Blown 472:
    From what I have seen, you have plenty of weapons already concealed. I know I should'nt...but I'll second that eek!

Her454
    Thank you, Im flattered

Blown 472
    Everyone has already seen you with your knife. eek!

Her454
    Blown 472:
    Everyone has already seen you with your knife. eek! Its not for a knife though.... wink

Jordy
    Arizona allows you to have a weapon anywhere in your car, as long as it's in a holster. Not in a holster, it has to be in the glovebox. As far as carrying it, it must be visible. I got my CCW when the first started doing them 7 or 8 years ago and never renewed it. There's only a few months a year that you can carry concealed in Arizona anyway. The whole class was pretty much of a rubber stamp, meaning if you couldn't pass, you probably shouldn't have anything sharper than a crayon to begin with.

Blown 472
    Chicks wif hand cannons, how cool is that??? any chance you could pose in a swim suit with it? eek!

Her454
    jordanpaulk:
    Arizona allows you to have a weapon anywhere in your car, as long as it's in a holster. Not in a holster, it has to be in the glovebox. As far as carrying it, it must be visible. I got my CCW when the first started doing them 7 or 8 years ago and never renewed it. There's only a few months a year that you can carry concealed in Arizona anyway. The whole class was pretty much of a rubber stamp, meaning if you couldn't pass, you probably shouldn't have anything sharper than a crayon to begin with. Good, then things havent changed since I lived there. Now, about California.....?

Jordy
    I didn't think you could have guns in Kali... or at least not in the same car with the ammo...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast