Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TV show theme songs ...

FMluvswater
    Had one stuck in my head for a few days so I finally Googled it and found out the title and the artist in an article the search turned up.
    The article was evil! It also mentioned other TV show theme songs I'd forgotten about ... this triggered remembering other theme songs of shows I used to watch ... suddenly I HAD to hear them ... so yeah Kazaa works.
    Now I have 15 TV show theme songs on my media player and when I play them they make me feel good like the shows used to make me feel. The Kazaa versions usually have more verses than the TV shows did and some of the extra lyrics crack me up, too. Nostalgia is weird ... okay maybe not .. maybe it's just me who is lol! *shrugs* Oh well worse things I could be I suppose.
    Oh the one that was stuck in my head? The theme from Greatest American Hero "Believe It Or Not" by Joey Scarbury.
    Some of the other ones I grabbed are:
    Welcome Back Kotter theme
    Cheers theme (that one could double as The Sandbar theme song IMO lol! wink )
    Family Ties theme (plus an associated song "At This Moment" by Billy Vera And The Beaters- still remember that scene so clearly ... cry )
    Growing Pains theme
    Three's Company theme
    Facts of Life theme
    Diff'rent Strokes theme
    The Beverly Hillbillies theme
    Silver Spoons theme
    Moonlighting theme
    Anyway the point of this fluffy post lol is I'm hoping some of you will share what your fave TV show theme songs were/(are?) cuz I'm curious and also cuz I'm thinking there are ones I've still forgotten about that I probably will want to Kazaa. Thanks.
    softwall hose

Metal_King
    FMluvswaterbabe:
    Some of the other ones I grabbed are:
    Welcome Back Kotter theme
    Cheers theme (that one could double as The Sandbar theme song IMO lol! wink )
    Two great themes.
    I also would think Hawaii 5-0 should be in there with the all time great themes.

Rod-64
    Top of the list bar none.........The Munsters...Second theme.... not the first.
    Another jam that could be updated.....and we played it heavier with our band is the theme to Barney Miller....a real good funk feel with guitar with distortion where the sax part is normally played.

Rod-64
    Gary Hoey did a real cool Linus and Lucy jam.....Theme to Peanuts. It rocks.

Rod-64
    I second the Hawaii 5-0 theme as well.

Johnwithjm
    Gotta love the Fall Guy

77charger
    Johnwithjm:
    Gotta love the Fall Guy thats a good one as well as the dukes of hazzard

77charger
    Johnwithjm:
    Gotta love the Fall Guy thats a good one as well as the dukes of hazzard

dimarcobros
    A-Team
    SWAT
    My friends and I sat around hung over one morning and downloaded 30 of them.
    DMB

dimarcobros
    Mr Belvadear (sp?)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast