Thread: Matching shoes & boats ??

Jungle Boy
    Just wondering if anyone else has shoes that match their boats!! I seen these at the Harley store and had to buy a pair for my girlfriend and daughter. We are going to look pretty damn fine at the next race.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/259BEshoes-med.JPG[/img]
    Here's one in water @ 99 MPH.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/259F1250020-med.jpg[/img]
    [ May 24, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

Tom Brown
    Hey JB, have you changed teams on us?

Jungle Boy
    Tom Brown:
    Hey JB, have you changed teams on us? LOL, I didn't buy a set for me. I have the boat, they have the shoes!! How's it going for you these days? Hope all is good.

canuck1
    dave
    the boat looks great but I noticed that you forgot your booster seat in the one picture . We spent a couple of hours south of calgary on the bow last night those ****in fishermen think that no one except them should be one the river. call me next time your back and we'll hook up(I can't find your #) BTW its over 30 out and we are off to piss off some more fishing idiots

Jungle Boy
    canuck1:
    dave
    the boat looks great but I noticed that you forgot your booster seat in the one picture . We spent a couple of hours south of calgary on the bow last night those ****in fishermen think that no one except them should be one the river. call me next time your back and we'll hook up(I can't find your #) BTW its over 30 out and we are off to piss off some more fishing idiots Ya them fishing pricks think they own the rivers. They really piss me off. You should have seen the ones that I was passing at 95 the other night!! At least they can hear me coming and reel in their hooks. What da ya mean "booster seat!!", I like to sit low and keep my head out of the wind buffet that happens at higher speeds. I can see fine, but your right, it does look a bit low in the photo. Maybe I dropped my beer and was looking for it. You'll have to run your boat up to Red Deer when I get home and we'll head out for the day.

Wet Dream
    Everything you buy, must match the boat. Towels, folding chairs, shoes (Water Socks), keychain, coolers, vests, cell phone covers.

MAXIMUS
    Boat looks really good JB... Good luck racin!!!

Tom Brown
    Jungle Boy:
    I have the boat, they have the shoes!!Sounds like an equitable situation to me.
    Doing good, thanks.
    I'm just cleaning up a couple of last minute details on my boat and it'll be ready to go. You know... paint, engine, wiring, gauges, fuel systems, steering, interior, trailer, and some other incidentals.
    I have this dream of going for a ride within two weeks. A guy’s gotta have goals.
    I guess it'll be done when it's done. I'm just plugging away at it as best I can.
    By the way, I think the shoes are cool but I'm much more comfortable with the idea of meeting you now that I know the shoes are for your girls. Either way, though. I do my best to accept people for who they are.
    Every time I see that boat, it blows me away. [img]http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif[/img]
    -- Tom

Tom Brown
    By the way JB, see if you can get your g/f and daughter into flame red dye jobs. That would sweeten the whole package a little too.
    I'll add that your daughter is a beautiful young woman.

Jungle Boy
    Thanks, she gets it from her father, I'm sure . I'm thinking the hair thing would be a very hard sell, knowing just how much they LOVE their hair. Good idea though. I'll run it by them.
    PS - sounds like your just about ready to go boating. Not much left to do eek! eek!
    [ May 24, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]