Thread: HH Tugboat Sighting

kevnmcd
    So is it all fixed? I saw you pulling it south on the I-15 in Norco today about 11 am. I was heading north on my way to Eliminator and NO it doesn't have any checkers!
    I noticed that the tugboat didn't have an outdrive...did you just get the transom repaired?

Havasu Hangin'
    Yep, Kev...the ole Tugboat was actually moving (even if it was only on the trailer). Actually...I got a new speed record- 70MPH on GPS!
    I was coming from getting the gel fixed on the new transom. I spent most of today re-rigging the exhaust, tabs, swimsteps, etc.
    So what's up at Delaminator? Still need an open bow (I was at Quality Boat Repair)?
    [ May 24, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

kevnmcd
    Actually, I bought one today and it is already an open bow. They had a nice used 250 Eagle open bow with the walk through and it didn't have any checkers wink so I knew you would be OK with it.
    [ May 24, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: kevnmcd ]

Havasu Hangin'
    Congrats...let me know if you need some checkers on it. So I guess you sold your old boat...did you get $59K for it?

kevnmcd
    Better than that....$75K. It was in really good condition! I was happy with what I got, besides now I get to move up to a better one.