Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush on the Lincoln

Catmando
    Those fine men and women just wanted to get back to their families, and Rove the Puppet Master pulled the strings and had Bush dancing on the deck running his mouth for hours.
    39 miles from San Diego, and Bush got a FIGHTER PLANE to go to the carrier. Never in the history of the Air Force has an AWOL pilot been allowed back in a plane. ESPECIALLY not a wartime deserter like George W. Bush.

Mandelon
    I'll grant you that it was a photo op of grand proportion, but I sure didn't see any grumpy faces on the men and women on that ship. They were proud to be there, proud of their achievement, proud of their country and pleased to have a chance to meet the president. A president that supports the military, unlike his predecessor who cut billions out of their budget.
    Just imagine if Gore had been president during 9/11.......He would've made the French look tough.

mickeyfinn
    I have heard others speaking ill of Bush for using a fighter to get on the carrier. Everyone forgets that Bill Clinton did the exact same thing and he is an admitted draft dodger.

Catmando
    mickeyfinn:
    I have heard others speaking ill of Bush for using a fighter to get on the carrier. Everyone forgets that Bill Clinton did the exact same thing and he is an admitted draft dodger. That's a LIE. See my post in the Dixie Chicks thread.

Catmando
    Mandelon:
    ...unlike his predecessor who cut billions out of their budget.That's EXACTLY what Bush is doing now. And it is CLINTON'S military that went to Iraq this time. They did the job with HALF the manpower of Tree Bush's forces, and with better, more accurate weaponry.
    CLINTON'S military. Remember that.
    [ May 04, 2003, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

mickeyfinn
    Well,
    Like I said before. Here is Cat's problem.

You would probably feel better if you made that popping noise....You know the one. The noise that you make when you pull your head out of your a$$.

Hal
    Maybe Catman needs one of these to chill out a little.
    PENQUIN "BITCH SLAP"

Mandelon
    I try not to remember anything about Mr. Clinton. He disgusts me. I still can't believe his was re-elected. Shows how apathetic many Americans are. They knew he was a lying, cheating, philandering, draft dodger and still elected him twice. Although as I recall he got elected with less of a percentage than Bush....43% was it???
    There are not that many politicians of which we can be proud. Bush has his skeletons too. But at least he has the sense to surround himself with qualified and capable people.
    I bet you just can't wait till Hillary is President......maybe Gray Davis can be VP. What a pair....

HOSS
    Clinton`s military? How in the hell do you figure that? It was during Clinton`s reign that the government was privatized and remember that once he was in office the UN inspectors left Iraq! If he would have done his job, we wouldn`t be in Iraq NOW! Catboy you are blowing nothing but smoke. I`ll kindly ask you to shut the **** up.
    That was me exercizing my right to freedom of speech.
    Next I will exercise my right to act on will and kick your ass! burningm

Kilrtoy
    That's EXACTLY what Bush is doing now. And it is CLINTON'S military that went to Iraq this time. They did the job with HALF the manpower of Tree Bush's forces, and with better, more accurate weaponry.
    Yeah, America a pro basball team playing against iraq a t-ball team that I coach. Ok, that is a good assessment of the army they faced... we need to get back to a stronger, more kick ass take names military. We need to kick ass every once in awhile, so people dont forget that this tiger is not paper and will **** you up.....

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast